NFL Discussion

auction draft tomorrow night, and i worked out my ideal budgeting today. here's kind of the best case scenario team that i devised based on what i'm looking to spend at each position:

matt ryan

alfred morris

david wilson

victor cruz

danny amendola

vernon davis

seattle defense

matt bryant

eric decker at flex

i have 3-5 choices at each position. not looking to spend buttloads on the elite when i can be economical and still field a solid lineup.

any advice on improvements to be made?

i've left myself $35-50 to spend on my bench. it's a 14 team league, so i'm trying to eliminate relying on the waiver wire as much as possible. i would really like to get russell wilson, maybe eli for my 2nd qb.

Are auction drafts done with real money or hypothetical money?

Well after the last few games, Idk if you want Eli as your number 2. Take Dalton. So underrated. As for that dude who was bummed about his team, you landed Mccoy, Cam, and Dez. Thats pretty good if you ask me. However you could use some help with the RB position, unless Mcfadden can stay healthy and the law firm gets the starting job.

Really happy with what happened in my 12 team keeper league last night. Was a winderful day too, we all played disc golf prior to the in person draft.

Qb - mike Vick

Rb - Ridley

Rb - mjd

Wr - colston

Wr - a. Johnson

Wr - t. Austin

Flex - d. Wilson

Te - zudfeld

D/st - ravens

K - tucker

B - menndenhall

B - shorts

B - Gordon

B - Dickson

B - Holmes

B - S. Johnson

Well after the last few games, Idk if you want Eli as your number 2. Take Dalton. So underrated. As for that dude who was bummed about his team, you landed Mccoy, Cam, and Dez. Thats pretty good if you ask me. However you could use some help with the RB position, unless Mcfadden can stay healthy and the law firm gets the starting job.

Yeah man, I know. I said I was bummed mostly about my RB situation. But we'll see what happens.

Everyone is drafting this weekend.

I won't break down team too far but I bet heavily on the lie downs (stafford, bush, broyles), eagles (Vick, McCoy), and pats (amendulu, thompkins, Defense).

I almost never get home town players but these guys didn't put a premium on them so I'll gladly take guys I can watch every week (bush in the 3rd, stafford in the 4th).

matt ryan

alfred morris

david wilson

victor cruz

danny amendola

vernon davis

seattle defense

matt bryant

eric decker at flex

QB Matt Ryan 26

RB Steven Jackson 44

RB Lamar Miller 13

WR Marques Colston 25

WR Hakeem Nicks 14

TE Vernon Davis 19

FLEX James Jones 11

D/ST 49ers D/ST 9

K Matt Bryant 1

BE Robert Griffin III 15

BE Greg Jennings 8

BE Danny Woodhead 1

BE Lance Moore 7

BE Jacquizz Rodgers 3

BE Vincent Brown 3

BE Roy Helu 1

roast/praise my team!

Qb - mike Vick 

Rb - Ridley

Rb - mjd

Wr - colston

Wr - a. Johnson

Wr - t. Austin

Flex - d. Wilson

Te - zudfeld

D/st - ravens

K - tucker

B - menndenhall rb

B - shorts  wr

B - Gordon wr

B - Dickson te

B - moreno rb

B - S. Johnson  wr

I'll review it after tonight. Don't want to give away my draft logic.

REVIEW ME!

Ridley and Wilson are big ?s in my book. They're not solidified #1s on their team (Ridley maybe, but NEs ground game is always all over the place).

Tayvon and Vick are both gambles too.

Everything else seems pretty solid. I always like choosing players who are solidified #1 options on their team.

vick is definitely a big gamble, but every game i can get out him is a plus. after a couple games, whoever is looking good at qb and is available i will pick them up even if vick is healthy. just to make sure. 

tayvon was risky, but since its a keeper league, i figured it was a good gamble.

im terrified of ridley.