NFL Discussion

It's a really silly rule because pre-season is kind of supposed to get fans excited about the product. Especially in a market like Buffalo where were literally think "this year is our year!" until about week 2 of the regular season.

Yeah it is. I honestly didn't know that blackout restrictions included pre season.

What happened with miller? I'm sure I could google this...but meh

He took a random drug test because he's in the substance abuse program cus he got caught smoking weed a couple years ago. Somehow after he peed, the cup got spilled. So he went to work out and give another sample later in the day (since he had just emptied his pee sack). When he did the test again they claim it was diluted because he drank too much water. And he's facing a 6 game suspension because of it.

Moral of story, don't drink water when you work out.

so what do you all think of this line up in a 12 team league?

i feel like im able to share this because its a keeper league and i am  keeping 1 out of 3 and i have draft picks from year 1 that makes it unusual enough that my team on vc will be drafted very differently.  what do you all think of these combos.  hiding some players bc of sleepers. 

which team do you like the most and if the one guy i think that is also only keeping 1 and keeps 2, who should i pick if i have the option of jax/ridley?

qb - russel wilson
wr - a. johnson
wr - wes welker
wr - victor cruz
rb - mjd 
rb - ridley or s. jackson (i know both are getting dropped from a keeper team, so ill take whoever i can out of them)
te - jermichael finley
flex - james jones/lamar miller
d/st - falcons
k - st. louis k

======================

qb - russel wilson
wr - larry 
wr - colston
wr - amendola
rb - mjd 
rb - ridley or s. jackson (i know both are getting dropped from a keeper team, so ill take whoever i can out of them)
te - jermichael finley
flex - daryl richardson/lamar miller/torrey smith
d/st - cowboys d
k - giants kicker

============
qb - russel wilson
wr - dwayne bowe
wr - wes welker
wr - a. johnson
rb - mjd 
rb - ridley or s. jackson (i know both are getting dropped from a keeper team, so ill take whoever i can out of them)
te - jermichael finley
flex - daryl richardson/levon bell/torrey smith
d/st - detroit d
k - ravens k