NFL Discussion

Well since everyone else is going it, here's my $50 buy in keeper league team:

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Doug Martin

RB: Steven Jackson

WR: Dez Bryant (Favorite player and hes going to go fucking HAM this year. Cant wait)

WR: Eric Decker (dont fuck me Peyton...)

TE: Owen Daniels

Flex: Demarco Murray

D/ST: Bengals

K: David Akers

Bench:

Antonio Brown

Rashard Mendenhall

Mike Williams

Shane Vereen (sleeper, Im telling ya)

Daryl Ricahrdson

Andy Dalton

Rueben Randle (Cowboys fan here and I think he's gonna break out this year. Picture Cruz 2 years ago)

Also I love the fact I will get points for every Falcons offensive TD this season, unless Rodgers fucks me and runs it in.

good team, super solid bench.  i really hope you are wrong about veraan though. i see him having a woodhead role, but you never know.

how did these work out? what order?

WR: Dez Bryant 

martin, dez, jax, then demarco?

Martin was my keeper, got Jackson in the 1st (RBs were scarce, went quick) then Dez in the second (had the 8th overall pick so was able to take him early 2nd rd) and Demarco just fell to the 5th (43rd). I took Ryan in the 4th. 

Martin was my keeper, got Jackson in the 1st (RBs were scarce, went quick) then Dez in the second (had the 8th overall pick so was able to take him early 2nd rd) and Demarco just fell to the 5th (43rd). I took Ryan in the 4th. 

nice draft.  how many people in the league? and you got decker in the 6th?

Well since everyone else is going it, here's my $50 buy in keeper league team:

QB: Matt Ryan

WR: Dez Bryant (Favorite player and hes going to go fucking HAM this year. Cant wait)

WR: Eric Decker (dont fuck me Peyton...)

TE: Owen Daniels

D/ST: Bengals

K: David Akers

Bench:

Antonio Brown

Rashard Mendenhall

Mike Williams

Shane Vereen (sleeper, Im telling ya)

Daryl Ricahrdson

Andy Dalton

Rueben Randle (Cowboys fan here and I think he's gonna break out this year. Picture Cruz 2 years ago)

Also I love the fact I will get points for every Falcons offensive TD this season, unless Rodgers fucks me and runs it in.

we're both riding the falcons wave! except you shoulda followed suit and gotten bryant.

i also picked up rodgers for my bench. wasn't even thinking about the handcuff at the time.

i have a lot of atl offense to work with.

but if rg3 comes back strong, i'll likely trade ryan for a wideout.

And Im thinking about keeping Ryan as my keeper next season. In my league keepers can only be kept for 1 season. The RB class is going to be so deep and QBs will be scarce once again. But the beauty of fantasy is a guy like Dalton can lead you to a championship if your other spots are deep enough. I think Ryan goes off this year, cements himself as a solid guy who can play in this league and be reliable like Brees/Rodgers. Hes so underrated in my mind. And his weapons are just too nasty.

And Im thinking about keeping Ryan as my keeper next season. In my league keepers can only be kept for 1 season. The RB class is going to be so deep and QBs will be scarce once again. But the beauty of fantasy is a guy like Dalton can lead you to a championship if your other spots are deep enough. I think Ryan goes off this year, cements himself as a solid guy who can play in this league and be reliable like Brees/Rodgers. Hes so underrated in my mind. And his weapons are just too nasty.

i would suspect after this season he will be gonzalez-less and after being used a ton this year (i think they will use him a ton) jackson is going to be slipping at post age 30.

i really think ryan hit his ceiling last season.

two friends got it with their games and one said i could have his since the two friends watch together anyways

wait what? what do you mean they got it with their games? haha

Edit: wow just googled it. Safe to say Im going to split getting this game with my brother just for the code.

Edit pt2: Never mind. Just noticed that it wont work on a gaming console (no more apps) and is only for mobile and pc use. No thanks. Ill just stream them for free instead