NFL Discussion

• 2 weeks later...

Chiefs release Brandon Flowers. He would be a nice vetern pick up for someone

Cha ching! Glad he came our way. Especially with our secondary last year I'm pretty confident this year. Our rushing linebackers should be healthy and our secondary looks to be at least a B- grade compared to last years F+

Does anyone follow how Tyran Mathieu is coming back from his damaged knee?

http://www.azcardinals.com/videos-photos/videos/Tenacious_Part_2_No_Time_for_Pity/5f6a0ffb-99e0-48fe-8363-187d7ccbd499

Pretty good stuff! Watching an NFL player try to come back from a devastating injury

lmao he said he would've been one hell of a garbage man, that's a winning attitude right there

Does anyone follow how Tyran Mathieu is coming back from his damaged knee?

http://www.azcardinals.com/videos-photos/videos/Tenacious_Part_2_No_Time_for_Pity/5f6a0ffb-99e0-48fe-8363-187d7ccbd499

Pretty good stuff! Watching an NFL player try to come back from a devastating injury

lmao he said he would've been one hell of a garbage man, that's a winning attitude right there

Very interesting.  From everything I have heard, he may be able to make it back for the opening game, which would be great.  That is going to be a decent secondary once he comes back.

Sounds like his career might be over. He has to be punished for this and if the last incident was to get him a year, it's hard to see this one getting any less.

Not even sure I'd be surprised if goodell just dropped the ban hammer on him. Graduated punishment scales are there to give guys a chance to make up for their screw ups, but if a guy isn't learning anything from them, it's time to go. You don't always get another chance in real life, even if he 2nd best WR in the league.

Dear Josh Gordon,

If I can afford a cab, you should be able to.

Sincerely,

Everyone everywhere

seriously though, beyond my fandom for the Brownies, this guy is an idiot. He had the opportunity to provide for his family. To make sure their lives are set and that his kid's kids lives would be set. But now he probably wont ever get that chance.

Dear Josh Gordon,

If I can afford a cab, you should be able to.

Sincerely,

Everyone everywhere

seriously though, beyond my fandom for the Brownies, this guy is an idiot. He had the opportunity to provide for his family. To make sure their lives are set and that his kid's kids lives would be set. But now he probably wont ever get that chance.

What does this say about Jim irsay?