NFL Discussion

I don't believe in the inflated stats argument. It's like, who spaced out the court more, Scottie Pippen or Michael Jordan? Both their talents gave every team hell defensively with spacing. Anyhow, I agree the Rams do have a solid line. But 3rd down is when he'd be primarily used, and again he's only 7th round because of his sexuality.

Stop listening to these size comparisons, Dwight Freeney is 6'1 M. Sam is 6'2 I don't wanna hear about how successful college players aren't NFL sized. Just ask Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, Barry Sanders (here's another list for shits and giggles http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2060215-2015-super-bowl-odds-fresh-update-post-draft)

I don't know man, all this pre evaulation talk, it's all subjective we'll see if he can play or not, bottom line. Again I respect your opinion just love friendly debating

I don't believe in the inflated stats argument. It's like, who spaced out the court more, Scottie Pippen or Michael Jordan? Both their talents gave every team hell defensively with spacing. Anyhow, I agree the Rams do have a solid line. But 3rd down is when he'd be primarily used, and again he's only 7th round because of his sexuality.

Stop listening to these size comparisons, Dwight Freeney is 6'1 M. Sam is 6'2 I don't wanna hear about how successful college players aren't NFL sized. Just ask Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, Barry Sanders (here's another list for shits and giggles http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2060215-2015-super-bowl-odds-fresh-update-post-draft)

I don't know man, all this pre evaulation talk, it's all subjective we'll see if he can play or not, bottom line. Again I respect your opinion just love friendly debating

Same here! I like respectful knowledgable sports fans. I watched Sam DESTROY my team's (SC) O Line and sack Connor Shaw at least 3-4 times that game. He can play. I wish he would've came out after the draft. That would've been interesting as hell.

Gordon better play this season! Marijuana is so petty.

It is but rules are rules. He knew he was on his last strike. Why risk millions over some smoke. I hope it was dank lol

Stop listening to these size comparisons, Dwight Freeney is 6'1 M. Sam is 6'2 I don't wanna hear about how successful college players aren't NFL sized. Just ask Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, Barry Sanders (here's another list for shits and giggles http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2060215-2015-super-bowl-odds-fresh-update-post-draft)

Freeney ran a 4.48 and did 28 reps at 225

Sam ran a 4.91 and did 17 reps

Sam just isn't athletic enough

Same here! I like respectful knowledgable sports fans. I watched Sam DESTROY my team's (SC) O Line and sack Connor Shaw at least 3-4 times that game. He can play. I wish he would've came out after the draft. That would've been interesting as hell.

It is but rules are rules. He knew he was on his last strike. Why risk millions over some smoke. I hope it was dank lol

I was thinking how great it would be if he never came out, but his reaction to being drafted and kissing his boyfriend was filmed just the same.

My opinion -- 6th or 7th round sounds about right. You are just rolling the dice on players that late or drafting a kicker like the Lie Downs.

SEC Def player of the year alone is worth throwing a flyer on a guy, even if he failed at the combine and all indications are that he can't translate it to the NFL. Let's not forget how this turned out:

I was too young to truly remember the OJ trial, so I guess this is what it was like.

Not really. The general public doesn't give a shit about Hernandez and barely know who he is. Everyone knew OJ back then and that was the first of it's kind trial. I remember everyone watched that trial, even if they knew nothing about football. 

Not really. The general public doesn't give a shit about Hernandez and barely know who he is. Everyone knew OJ back then and that was the first of it's kind trial. I remember everyone watched that trial, even if they knew nothing about football.

Gotcha I remember watching it with my parents and their surprise when OJ got off but that's about it. All my knowledge of the case came from reading about it when I was older

nothing like the OJ trail, Fernandez was found guilty

Fernandez?