NFL Discussion

Wow I thought Manziel had gotten over that hump and made strides into his professional career, but doesn't look like he ever had the intention of playing it safe in the public eye. Oh well can't criticize the guy to each their own.

http://q.usatoday.com/2014/06/27/nfl-johnny-manziel-partying-swan-joe-montana-warren-moon-mike-pettine-cleveland-browns/

i'm always hesitant to be excited for football simply because i don't want it to also mean the end of summer. but i just picked up THIS and now i can't friggin' wait.

Lattimore is dealing with hamstring issues and a knee issue unrelated to his massive injury. They expect him back any day, but last I read he didn't seem terribly agile during mini camp.

They're still fine at RB. Besides the fact that LMJ will be back soon, they have Gore and Hyde, who has had absolutely glowing reviews so far.

Kendall Hunter and LaMichael James both go down with injuries. Things are looking shaky for San Francisco at RB. Kaepernick might have to learn how to throw now.

And now who's laughing when the 49ers select a 4th starting-quality running back to make a 5-deep backfield after the draft? This is actually a good thing. I really like Hunter but he was realistically not going to resign when his contract is up ann he's sitting behind Hyde and Lattimore. I am more shocked LaMicheal James is attending mini-camp, he seemed to be going the way of the Ted Ginn 'play me or trade me' attitude

In the NFC West I don't see any of those Niners backs forming any sort of consistency. Defense is pretty damn good at stopping the run in Arizona/Seattle/StLouis (Still haven't figured out how Lynch has good games in this division)

A heavy workload and the ability to go into beast mode.

Carlos Hyde might shine if he gets a chance in SF.  He should definitely benefit from playing with Gore for a year or so.

The wheels have to come off on Frank Gore pretty soon. He's had a great career but it happens really fast for RBs in their 30s.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04

His 2013 stats are all right around his career average and his usage in short-yardage situations has gone up the last 3 years. He's not being asked to carry the team anymore. Especially with the end of the Alex Smith offense and the signing of Stevie Johnson, Boldin, Lloyd and (who I think will be a huge asset) Bruce Ellington.

Has anyone been to the Buccaneers stadium? My nephew has asked to go to a game when we're in Florida....what's the culture/environment like? I've only been to Ford Field and Ralph Wilson and those were two VERY different experiences.

Raymond James Stadium is pretty chill...

Has anyone been to the Buccaneers stadium? My nephew has asked to go to a game when we're in Florida....what's the culture/environment like? I've only been to Ford Field and Ralph Wilson and those were two VERY different experiences.

dude make the trip to jacksonville if you're here next week. The stadium alone is worth the trip and they're playing the bucks.

If you want to experience a crazy awesome culture/environment at least.

dude make the trip to jacksonville if you're here next week. The stadium alone is worth the trip and they're playing the bucks.

If you want to experience a crazy awesome culture/environment at least.

Really? Are Jags games that cool? Honestly, not trying to be a dick, I assumed the stadium was always half empty and most people were on their phones the whole time haha I never would've guessed that.

I know right!? And two years ago you'd be right... It was the best place to be for a Sunday afternoon nap but idk Something happened in the last year here.

Between section 124 (Bold city Brigade who also put one hell of a tailgate) which is an all standing all chanting section doubling in size

The new Video boards which are pretty much IMAX on cocaine and acid

there's pools now along with a bunch of fan interaction zones

Bounce houses and rock climbing for the kids

The Budzone

The fantasy lounge

Our mascot doing back flips off the light fixtures

It's hard to get bored in that place specially with the cheapest nfl tickets in the league

they're really kicking it up a notch. They've really focused on the whole "fans game experience" and it's been showing.

I know right!? And two years ago you'd be right... It was the best place to be for a Sunday afternoon nap but idk Something happened in the last year here.

Between section 124 (Bold city Brigade who also put one hell of a tailgate) which is an all standing all chanting section doubling in size

The new Video boards which are pretty much IMAX on cocaine and acid

there's pools now along with a bunch of fan interaction zones

Bounce houses and rock climbing for the kids

The Budzone

The fantasy lounge

Our mascot doing back flips off the light fixtures

It's hard to get bored in that place specially with the cheapest nfl tickets in the league

they're really kicking it up a notch. They've really focused on the whole "fans game experience" and it's been showing.

Damn, that's pretty sweet haha