NFL Discussion

Dallas is undefeated. 2-0 in the division. And it looks like the season is probably over at least for the foreseeable future. Oh the irony.

Don't worry just yet. 8-8 might win the division. Sucks for my Eagles though. We finally get a decent performance from the defense, but our offense tanks.

Sorry to see Romo injured. As much as I want my team to win, I never want to see someone hurt in the process. I'm sure he'll be back and ready for a possible playoff run.

Don't worry just yet. 8-8 might win the division. Sucks for my Eagles though. We finally get a decent performance from the defense, but our offense tanks.

Sorry to see Romo injured. As much as I want my team to win, I never want to see someone hurt in the process. I'm sure he'll be back and ready for a possible playoff run.

Yeah the only positive is that the rest of the division either hasn't won a game or is Washington. It is most likely going to be a tight race, The NFC East this year is probably going to be the NFC South from last year. Just hope the Cowboys can keep it around 50/50 win/loss. Like you said, I think the team that wins 9, maybe 10 or so will most likely win it.

As a die hard Seattle hater, I still don't believe that. Too much voodoo devil magic with Pete Carroll run teams and they have some easier games coming up. Don't need to start 5-0 to be a top 4 NFC team this season.

I agree. It's hard to imagine them not making the playoffs.

But the cardinals are looking pretty good.