NFL Discussion

I never understood the decision to make a guy your starter who had really only played two NFL games. Granted, Kolb played well in those games, but when you have a guy like Vick on your team, I think you play him, whether he missed a whole season from being in jail or not.

Looks like I was right.

Also, this Dallas / Skins game is HORRIBLE.

I never understood the decision to make a guy your starter who had really only played two NFL games. Granted, Kolb played well in those games, but when you have a guy like Vick on your team, I think you play him, whether he missed a whole season from being in jail or not.

Looks like I was right.

Also, this Dallas / Skins game is HORRIBLE.

Go Skins...I guess.

New crush: blonde girl in the NFLshop commercial with everybody wearing the custom Brees jerseys. 'Summer Brees.'

real skinny, and really only see her backside, right? if so, I agree. i'm sure she isn't actually a Brees fan, so yeah.

Yeah. All you really see is her butt unless you're really paying attention, but...damn.

Titans looked so awesome today and the defense is definitely back to the way they used to be, unlike the start of last year. It's awesome that the Colts have the worst record in the division for once.

Totally agree. Vince Young looked great today. I hope he can keep it on track. I always liked him.

New crush: blonde girl in the NFLshop commercial with everybody wearing the custom Brees jerseys. 'Summer Brees.'

real skinny, and really only see her backside, right? if so, I agree. i'm sure she isn't actually a Brees fan, so yeah.

i was waiting to see a FA BREES jersey. It didn't happen.

So um, my bills sucked. I hope GB puts Edwards out for the season. Because that's the only way anyone else will get a chance to step up. And they need a stronger OL.

So um, my bills sucked. I hope GB puts Edwards out for the season. Because that's the only way anyone else will get a chance to step up. And they need a stronger OL.

Who's going to step up? Fitzpatrick? Brohm? We're fucked until we draft the NFL-equivalent of Jesus or make a blockbuster trade. Too bad there's no one to trade away without crippling the team in a different fashion. Marshawn is a bust and you can't ship out Jackson or Spiller.

Who's going to step up? Fitzpatrick? Brohm? We're fucked until we draft the NFL-equivalent of Jesus or make a blockbuster trade. Too bad there's no one to trade away without crippling the team in a different fashion. Marshawn is a bust and you can't ship out Jackson or Spiller.

i love that, "NFL Equivelent of Jesus"..haha. But it is true. But as far as Fitz or Brohm? Why not. Give them some playing time. We really don't know what Brohm is capable of and I feel fitz won't be as boneheaded as edwards and try to run a ball on 3rd and 15. I feel we can't go anywhere but up at this point, so why not, put someone else in and hope for the best. Maybe we can get a brady out of it (after all he was a 4th string). Maybe someone with a bit more tenacity (while maybe not better, but with more heart) can get the ol to work a bit harder and make plays that will at least give us a win. I'm most likely talking out of my ass though. So forgive me I'm just tired of losing and have no other options. I'm at the end of my rope.

i love that, "NFL Equivelent of Jesus"..haha. But it is true. But as far as Fitz or Brohm? Why not. Give them some playing time. We really don't know what Brohm is capable of and I feel fitz won't be as boneheaded as edwards and try to run a ball on 3rd and 15. I feel we can't go anywhere but up at this point, so why not, put someone else in and hope for the best. Maybe we can get a brady out of it (after all he was a 4th string). Maybe someone with a bit more tenacity (while maybe not better, but with more heart) can get the ol to work a bit harder and make plays that will at least give us a win. I'm most likely talking out of my ass though. So forgive me I'm just tired of losing and have no other options. I'm at the end of my rope.

i've always thought Brohm has NFL stuff from his days in Louisville, I think he'll get his shot in buffalo this year, he had no chance in green bay when they drafted him with Flynn, but Edwards is so bland in the pocket, he'll lose his job this year.

I dont remember the alst time I saw the packers play the bills, but what I do know is that I am super pumped for sunday. cannot wait to watch the pack!