NFL Discussion

no, you tell me how you lost

lol, well; the week started with him sitting Big Ben due to injury, which made him want to sit Heath Miller as well. It ended with him replacing those players with Josh Freeman and Vernon Davis. And he was playing Andre Johnson as well. Brandon Marshalls TD put him up by .3

daaaamn.

i was projected to lose by 45 this week. so i dared my opponent to start only his top 5 guys... stafford, martin, foster, desean jackson.

johnson outscored them on his own.. ended up by 30.

Oh nice.

After a rocky start to the season I'm currently on a 3-game streak and up to the 5th in my money league, and 1 game out of 1st (currently have 7 people 7-4 or 6-5).

Luckily I am 2nd in scoring, so I should win most tiebreakers and I need to win 1 of my last 2 regular season games to make it in for sure.

i was just looking at the playoff picture and i really can't help but think the giants are going to be watching the playoffs at home this year. they have such a tough schedule. vs. Packers (7-3), at Redskins (4-6), vs. Saints (5-5), at Falcons (9-1), at Ravens (8-2), vs. Eagles (3-7)

I think the skins might have a chance at the division.

also, as a ravens fan, its driving me crazy seeing how much steelers fans act as if their should be astricks next to Sunday nights loss. A loss is a loss and a win is a win.

i'm tired of seeing how steelers fans treat ben as Gods gift. although ben makes big plays, he puts his body in danger every time he does so, tomlin should have recognized this long ago and teach his qb how to protect himself and how to play smart. tomlin also made a horrible decision by not showing any concern over leftwich and letting him play hurt. tomlin just seems very stubborn to me.

Cobb, Colston, Roddy, Dez.

Bench one....I'm leaning towards Colston.

yeah i would probably do the same.

also anyone know why romo is projected 8 pts more than brady? is NYJ that good at the pass? i am already in the playoffs so it's not that big of a deal but that concerns me come playoff time and i pick the wrong QB

My league has 23.8 (Brady) vs. 27.8 (Romo). Jets have been the 8th toughest team for opposing quarterbacks on the year, Redskins the 26th.

So it's all a function of matchup, league settings, and especially, a bias from whoever is doing the projecting. If they could do it with any accuracy, they could make a fortune betting football. Just an educated guess.

Cobb, Colston, Roddy, Dez.

Bench one....I'm leaning towards Colston.

This is a good problem to have! But yeah, definitely Colston. All have produced on the year, but Cobb, White, and Bryant face the 26th, 31st, and 30th toughest defenses vs. WRs. Colston faces the 4th. When they are all good options, play the matchups.

This is a good problem to have! But yeah, definitely Colston. All have produced on the year, but Cobb, White, and Bryant face the 26th, 31st, and 30th toughest defenses vs. WRs. Colston faces the 4th. When they are all good options, play the matchups.

Cheers to you and aviolentworld! If only I had the same problem with my RB...that's a whole different story.

190 points in four games: The Patriots have now scored 190 points over their past four games. That's more than eight teams have scored all season.

As the team's official Twitter account noted, it's also nine more points than the Patriots scored in the entire 1991 season.

• Since the 1970 merger, only two teams have had three 49-point games in a season: the 2007 Patriots and 2012 Patriots.

• Edelman has four touchdowns in his past two games, after scoring four in his first three and a half seasons.