NFL Discussion

He might be the least likable player in the NFL. His own teammates have to tell him not to pout when he loses.

that's so far from accurate. the guy had a fairly easy rookie season, and is facing adversity for the first time in his career. he's not handling it well, but he's not even close to least likable.

i don't even think vick deserves that title.

philip. rivers.

last night i was tied with the other guy who's 8-2. we were both tied up going into the late game, where he had raven defense going. after a season and a half with this league, this was the first time i realized how terrible our scoring settings are for defense. i should have been raped by their performance last night... 2 fumbles, interception, punt return, 3 sacks, 13 points allowed. guy got 12 points.

he currently leads by 16, and i have frank gore left to go.

anything could happen, really. niners are probably going to have to rely on the run game, but who knows if the offense can hold it together long enough to give him and opportunity.

last night i was tied with the other guy who's 8-2. we were both tied up going into the late game, where he had raven defense going. after a season and a half with this league, this was the first time i realized how terrible our scoring settings are for defense. i should have been raped by their performance last night... 2 fumbles, interception, punt return, 3 sacks, 13 points allowed. guy got 12 points.

he currently leads by 16, and i have frank gore left to go.

anything could happen, really. niners are probably going to have to rely on the run game, but who knows if the offense can hold it together long enough to give him and opportunity.

yeah dude baltimore gave me 22 points. at least with the low scoring that makes your chances a little bit better with gore.

So I made a terrible call yesterday. When Sproles was confirmed out, I picked up Ivory and put him in over P. Thomas...neither did well, but Thomas did 2.8 more fantasy points.

I am currently losing by 1.2 points. I have now vowed to never make a last minute decision ever again.

Also, I left Dez on my bench while Colston pooped the bed.

So I made a terrible call yesterday. When Sproles was confirmed out, I picked up Ivory and put him in over P. Thomas...neither did well, but Thomas did 2.8 more fantasy points.

I am currently losing by 1.2 points. I have now vowed to never make a last minute decision ever again.

Also, I left Dez on my bench while Colston pooped the bed.

----------

I own Sproles in my league, but unless you're playing PPR, no Saints RBs are worth playing on a regular basis. They share carries waaaaaay too often for any of them to be starting, when they decide to run it at all.

----------

I own Sproles in my league, but unless you're playing PPR, no Saints RBs are worth playing on a regular basis. They share carries waaaaaay too often for any of them to be starting, when they decide to run it at all.

I totally agree with you, but I was incredibly desperate for a second RB. Jackson was out with a concussion and MJD is still out.

I think Chris Ivory over Pierre Thomas was the right call. It just didn't work out. Dez and Colston is a toss-up. Just picked the wrong one. No reason to feel like you blew it. Fairly rare that anyone plays their 100% optimal team and doesn't leave points on the bench.

And saying Sproles isn't worth playing when healthy is retarded. He had 1300 yards, 9 TDs, and 0 fumbles last year getting about 5 carries / game. Not saying he's in the league with AP, Lynch, Martin, etc. but if he is the weakest link on your team, you are probably making the playoffs.