NFL Discussion

My team has gotten pretty legit. I traded my second round pick for AP. I hate trading a pick that high, but I'll be keeping AP and would never get him with a second rd pick, especially in a 12-team 2 keeper league. As of now my roster is:

Matt Ryan

AP

Lynch

Mathews

Andre Brown

Wells

Welker

Colston

Hartline

Shorts

Floyd

Kerley

Heath Miller

Shane graham

Broncos dst (picked up chargers last week and dropped them this week for Denver)

going to get a win this week. flacco tore that raiders (lack there of) defense apart and scored me tons of points. cecil did really well for me and my marcell reece pick off of waivers was clutch for me as well.

on a non fantasy note, can't wait for sunday nights match up between the ravens and steelers. ravens needed a blowout win like that yesterday and to be able to rest ngata the whole game, and flacco, reed, suggs, and rice the entire 4th quarter is a definite plus going into pittsburgh.

Maybe this week was the last straw, but Ingram still got more than twice as many carries. I would feature Ivory (and still have Sproles doing his thing as a receiving back when he returns).

this drives me nuts about spiller too. carries the ball half the amount of jackson but gives you about the same amount of production.

this drives me nuts about spiller too. carries the ball half the amount of jackson but gives you about the same amount of production.

This sorta fits but there are 2 big differences:1) For Buffalo, Spiller was the high draft pick and Jackson was the undrafted guy. I feel like NO is trying to avoid admitting defeat with Ingram. I don't know what Buffalo is doing.and 2) Fred Jackson has been a very solid running back for a long time. Don't want to choose your RB on whims.But yeah, I don't get why they don't go 2 to 1 Spiller to Jackson. You could argue that Spiller is so explosive that you don't want to where him down with a huge workload but look at guys like Jamal Charles and Chris Johnson. Do fine with large workloads (provided they get some blocking).

ben will be out for weeks

the one week I need ben to start in my yahoo league and that fucker gets hurt.

thats going to be really bad for the steelers with 3 divisional games coming up in the next 3 weeks. ravens, @ browns, @ ravens.

also, in my league, im playing against big ben, however; he has been sitting freeman who might be his best bet anyways against carolina.

seem good to me, however; i have that strange feeling nyj actually look like actual football players today. i know its unlikely, but i got a weird feeling.

Went 3 - 1 so that's good, but got pretty lucky. GB barely covered with those missed FGs and a gift FG with 15 seconds left. Tampa was getting it handed to them but drove late and won in OT. Cinci rolled the whole way.

If I had listened to you it would have been 3 - 0 instead of 3 - 1.