NFL Discussion

ok so i am going to make the playoffs and i want to make a move for my team. i am trying to get a solid running back that has an awesome schedule the last couple of weeks. i tried getting ray rice and that fell through. my eye is now on marshawn lynch. does this seem like a good trade.

i would send over ahmad bradshaw and cj spiller and i get lynch.

so now my running back core would consist of doug martin, alfred morris and lynch.

Denver has the best schedule of any team for the rest of the season as far as W/L record goes. So if you can get McGaghee for a reasonable deal I would do that.

Denver has the best schedule of any team for the rest of the season as far as W/L record goes. So if you can get McGaghee for a reasonable deal I would do that.

We are specifically talking about a team who has locked up a playoff birth and only cares about matchups in weeks 15 and 16. Denver has Balt week 15. I know that defense is aging and injured but it's still not a great matchup at 22 points / game. Jacksonville gives up 27 and Buffalo gives up 31. Miami is clearly the best as far as playoff matchups go and Bush is a solid running back. I wish I could snag him.

But Mcgahee is good too. It's not like every running back can face two bottom 5 defenses and you still have to balance talent with matchup.

yeah i saw that but the guys i would be giving up don't have the best matchup on week 16.

i think i just might do it. i am trading with a team that needs to win now so i might be able to make a better move.

I would trade your guys, but not for Lynch. Try to improve at other positions!

This week CJ2K @ MIA or Jennings v INDY

MIA is tough against the run, but CJ2K put up numbers against the Bears last week

Jennings has a better matchup though

This week I'm in a battle for 1st, so I'm trying not to leave many points on the bench

In case you check this before game time -- Mathis isn't playing for Indy. Still doesn't make the decision clear but it's another pebble on the scale for Jennings.

I would trade your guys, but not for Lynch. Try to improve at other positions!

thats just it i don't know how i would upgrade

this is my current set up

QB - tom brady, tony romo

RB- ahmad bradshaw, doug martin, alfred morris, cj spiller, and vick ballard

WR- julio jones, vincent jackson and dez bryant

TE- jimmy graham and dustin keller

K- matt bryant

DEF - green bay and philadelphia

my biggest issue is running back and not knowing who to start, so if i get lynch i have 3 starters and don't have to waiver between two others before kickoff and kicking myself in the ass if one does better.

I'd roll with Jennings. You could argue CJ got "lucky" (did pretty much nothing all game then broke an 80 yarder) but hey, that's what is game is about. It's hard to really say it's lucky when he has broken long ones fairly consistently for the past 4 weeks or so.

But anyways, if I really can't decide on a matchup, I play the guy with the Thursday night game. Let's me watch and root for him. That's why I chose TY Hilton for tonight in a bad bye week. Plenty of other buzzy WR to choose from (Emmanuel Sanders probably would have been next) but if I can't distinguish them, I play the guy on Thursday.

I like your reasoning, but man am I glad I went with my gut and benched Jennings 27 yards with 13 minutes left in the game. Hopefully CJ does better than that on Sunday.

thats just it i don't know how i would upgrade

this is my current set up

QB - tom brady, tony romo

RB- ahmad bradshaw, doug martin, alfred morris, cj spiller, and vick ballard

WR- julio jones, vincent jackson and dez bryant

TE- jimmy graham and dustin keller

K- matt bryant

DEF - green bay and philadelphia

my biggest issue is running back and not knowing who to start, so if i get lynch i have 3 starters and don't have to waiver between two others before kickoff and kicking myself in the ass if one does better.

Your team. Your choices. But it's not like you have the best team all time. Try and trade Dez Bryant and a RB for I dunno, Percy Harvin. Every league different and you gotta offer the right stuff to the right team to get it accepted. But I wouldn't try a lot for a player you would have to think hard about benching in week 16 cause he faces the best D-line in football.

Your team. Your choices. But it's not like you have the best team all time. Try and trade Dez Bryant and a RB for I dunno, Percy Harvin. Every league different and you gotta offer the right stuff to the right team to get it accepted. But I wouldn't try a lot for a player you would have to think hard about benching in week 16 cause he faces the best D-line in football.

Haha actually tried to pull harvin by offering dez and spiller and the dude countered with harvin for martin and Morris. I countered by letting him know he was fucking mental.

Really don't understand how my team in my money league is 4-5. I've been getting so unlucky as of late.

QBs - Drew Brees, Josh Freeman

RBs - Matt Forte, Marshawn Lynch, Stevan Ridley, C.J. Spiller

WRs - Victor Cruz, Torrey Smith, DeSean Jackson, Antonio Brown, Danny Amendola

TEs - Jimmy Graham, Aaron Hernandez

K - Shaun Suisham

D/ST - San Francisco

Really don't understand how my team in my money league is 4-5. I've been getting so unlucky as of late.

QBs - Drew Brees, Josh Freeman

RBs - Matt Forte, Marshawn Lynch, Stevan Ridley, C.J. Spiller

WRs - Victor Cruz, Torrey Smith, DeSean Jackson, Antonio Brown, Danny Amendola

TEs - Jimmy Graham, Aaron Hernandez

K - Shaun Suisham

D/ST - San Francisco

Based on the limited information you have posted, it's because you don't have a ton at receiver but mostly because you play in a shallow league. Would have been very, very difficult to get that set of players in a 12+.