NFL Discussion

Ouch.

WR: Stevie, Colston, Austin

RB: Ridley, Wilson

TE: Olsen

Flex: Mendenhall

I may be wrong, but that seems like as good as you can get this week.

Andre is out, Gordon has what's his name throwing him the ball, and Shorts is up against Seattle.

Edit. I just saw that Andre will start week 3. Start him and maybe move Austin to flex or just keep Mendenhall there. Tough choice.

I dont even know what to say. I got an ESPN alter on my phone while at work tonight. Told the guy I was working with and we just were speechless. It is unbelivable to see the orginization basucally saying "eh fuck it." I have seen bad organizations (especially with the Browns) have horrendous seasons but to see this....its amazingly bad.

I second what another guy sad about the Jags but for the Browns. Haslem, Banner and the lot of them had better start paying me to come tot he games.

Well...  Looks like Brian Hoyer is starting for my Brownies this weekend.  I was hopeful that Weeden would start to flourish under Norv Turner but he hasn't.  Now with this injury he has, Hoyer gets his shot.  Could be another long year here in, Cleveland.  Always is though.

At least you get to watch the Steelers suffer this year too

Espn has the Chiefs as the number 1 worst team a QB could face this year and Washington as the best.

I have to choose between Vick and Stafford. Without factoring D, I'd go Vick.

Question is, are these defensive rankings legit or just small sample sizes after 2 weeks? Those defenses really that good/bad?