NFL Discussion

Doing a Fan Duel for this weekend...

Going with Rivers, Marshawn, Donald Brown, Edleman, Demaryius, Keenan Allen, Julius Thomas, Novak, and Seattle D.  Came out $200 under the cap.

Feel pretty good about it... Peyton cost $3,500 more than Rivers.  Didn't see much value there.

I've been curious to try Fan Duel.  Good luck man!

I just dont think he has a strong enough arm, honestly.  he's just elusive, and tiny.

I'm going to pull the Flutie card again. He'll have probably a solid 5-7 years in the NFL. "Solid" as in at a starting role position. I think the way he plays and makes magic on the college field won't translate as much because defenders are too fast in the NFL to not hunt him down in the pursuit. I mean Manziel bumped off a lot of guys in those spectacular plays he's made while scrambling. Can he do it against defenders who run 4.3 speeds and defenders who weigh 275+ each... who knows. 

Dude could still play in the NFL I think if his reputation wasn't so bad

TO wasn't cut because of his antics. He was dropping a lot of balls at the end of his Dallas career and well into his Cinci career.

So I know jay gruden was a horrible pick as a gc for the skins considering he is a big fan of the west coast offense, doesn't like the pistol, and probably can't handle the show that is rg3. However, I don't know enough about all the other candidate to say who would of been better. Help to prove my point would be awesome

Charles Haley has 4. Bill Romanowski has 5. Jim Plunkett QB'ed 2 SB titles.

Owens has 100 more TD's, 10,000 more yards and 700 more catches. Are you even being serious?

100% serious. There is no way you are going to convince me, or anyone else for that matter, that TO is better than Swann or any of the other guys I mentioned.

Plunkett, much like Eli, deserves his spot, even if he isn't as stat happy as Peyton, Brees, and Marino. Like I said, TO is a top 10 WR all day, just nowhere near #2.

I would be willing to bet most guys, TO included, would trade stats for a ring...why else do you think TO is so desperate to play again?

I wouldn't include him in my top 10, but that's just me. It's a subjective question to which there is no definitive answer. All apologies for offending you, but I think the majority of fans would laugh in your face for suggesting TO as the 2nd best receiver of all time.