NFL Discussion

Well, Josh McDaniel pulled out as a candidate for the Browns coaching gig.  Glad he won't be our next coach, yet sad that the state of this organization is such a mess that even an unexperienced, young guy doesnt even want the job. 

It's for the best, dude is not qualified to be a head coach.  As a Gordon fan, I'm very happy that McDaniels won't be his coach.

Well, Josh McDaniel pulled out as a candidate for the Browns coaching gig. Glad he won't be our next coach, yet sad that the state of this organization is such a mess that even an unexperienced, young guy doesnt even want the job.

McDaniels is horrible. It is for the best. His stint in Denver was a mess. Without him we wouldn't have been in the position to pick up Manning though.

McDaniels is horrible. It is for the best. His stint in Denver was a mess. Without him we wouldn't have been in the position to pick up Manning though.

There also may not have been the picks of Demaryius, Decker, Knowshon, and Beadles. Overall, as a Bronco fan, it wasn't a totally disaster.

I really don't even get why they fired Chud.  Dude put together a good coaching staff, and actually competed in most games with a roster that lacked talent.  I can't help but wonder what Hoyer would have done if he never got that knee injury.  Kind of BS in my eyes to fire a capable coach who only had Weeden and Campbell most of the season, especially since it doesn't seem like they had another (better) coach lined up.

I love watching Kaepernick whenever I get the chance to. He reminds me someone I would've went to high school with. He's different breed of QB that's for sure. The dude runs like a gazelle and he throws like he's a Spartan with a spear. Maybe you don't like the how 'hood he is? He's definitely a nice guy but he doesn't speak in the professional register at all. And I think his teammates feed off his genuineness.

Modern Steve Young would be a more proper term ;)

So this weekend....

Broncos > Chargers

Patriots > Colts

Seahawks < New Orleans

Panthers < 49ers 

:wub:  :wub:

IMG_0782_zps2c2bbad8.jpg

I really don't even get why they fired Chud.  Dude put together a good coaching staff, and actually competed in most games with a roster that lacked talent.  I can't help but wonder what Hoyer would have done if he never got that knee injury.  Kind of BS in my eyes to fire a capable coach who only had Weeden and Campbell most of the season, especially since it doesn't seem like they had another (better) coach lined up.

And it was only his first year. Do they expect him to go to the playoffs? Not with Weeden and no run game. Draft a QB and I honestly think they could have been around 9-7 next year with Chud.

Modern Steve Young would be a more proper term ;)

So this weekend....

Broncos > Chargers

Patriots > Colts

Seahawks < New Orleans

Panthers < 49ers 

:wub:  :wub:

Hipster keeps it trill with his pix.

Guys I was kidding with the Troy Aikman comment. As Ry's comment about hating Brady, Ive never seen another QB yell and get as emotional as Brady. Some people see it as being a baby/whining (I dont) but some do. I dont recall seeing Peyton ever do such a thing. Brady also is one of the best QBs of all time with a coach who is despised and in one of the most hated markets in sports. So yeah, I understand why they hate him, but I dont agree with it. Peyton played in Indy and Denver. And is just a classy guy.

There isnt a valid reason for Chud to be fired. Bad move... Joe Banner is a douche.

Broncos > Chargers (still think chargers can win this)

Patriots < Colts

Seahawks > New Orleans

Panthers < 49ers

My "realistic" picks

Broncos>Chargers (I see a healthy Thomas and Welker too much to handle, I still think if we can dominate the time of possession we can keep up with their offense, let's be real Broncos fans you're defense isn't looking too good)

Patriots>Colts (I see Coach Belichick putting up a monster game plan against T.Y. Hilton) 

Seahawks>New Orleans (New Orleans defense has better schemes, I don't know that they have the right personal to stop Lynch and is Percy back?)

Panthers>49ers (I'm choosing this game based off a better defense statistically in the league I see Gore averaging 2.8 yards tops)

My predictions...

Broncos v. Chargers

-I can see the Chargers sneaking this out

Patriots v. Colts 

-Colts do not have anywhere near enough tools to defeat Belichick/Brady.  Don't expect an epic comeback like the Chiefs allowed.

Seahawks v. Saints

-Remember what the Saints did last time in Seattle?  Absolutely nothing.

Panthers v. 49ers

-This will be a physical game dominated by both defenses.  Could easily go either way, but I think the Panthers win by a slim margin.