NFL Discussion

I want to stay in, but due to not having a sunday liquor license....the bar (old single room movie theatre) normally opens for us employees and we watch the game on a 70ft screen :P Potluck style get together w/ free booze :D

Also the pro-bowl was quite entertaining this year, i like the whole draft style system by Hall of Famer's....I want to see next year led by Larry Allen :P

Dang, was just about to take you up on it but I am PS4...and I haven't renewed my PS+ yet, so I couldn't play online even if I wanted to.

You would probably beat the crap out of me anyway...

i'm hit or miss on defense.  so its really anyones game.

on the other side of the ball, stoked to have kubiak as the ravens new OC.  2 time super bowl winner as an OC and i think we have similar tools that he was coaching high scoring offenses in houston.  same goes with dennison.  would of liked what was rumored earlier this morning about shanahan coming on as an assistant, but im guessing he felt belittled by it.

You lost a 2 time super bowl winner at OC and probably would have canned him if Detroit hadn't hired him as a HC.

yeah, he needed to go.  it was nice justice to see him go out for a hc job and not have any bad blood because i like caldwell a lot, but this was his first year as an OC.  doesn't fit him well. 

Kubiak and Dennison have been a great combo and have been on the same page for years.  should avoid a lot of conflict with offensive play calling.

very solid upgrade.

It's a very fair question, but hopefully a long offseason and him being able to rest that hip will do the trick.

Hopefully a line that can give him some holes will help too.

Bernard pierce didn't run much better than him

Also. Kubiak will use leach a lot more.

Only can be better than last years offense

Your premise is fine, I just wouldn't be surprised if it was Bernard pierce or even someone not on the team today that was Kubiak's main guy (maybe drafted this year, lead RB next). Just life in the NFL for a RB. Shaun Alexander set the TD record (at the time) and won the MVP, two years later he was out of football.

Your premise is fine, I just wouldn't be surprised if it was Bernard pierce or even someone not on the team today that was Kubiak's main guy (maybe drafted this year, lead RB next). Just life in the NFL for a RB. Shaun Alexander set the TD record (at the time) and won the MVP, two years later he was out of football.

well i would say this about that.

madden curse.

and there is no saying who is going to be carrying the workload whether it be rice, pierce, or a rook; however, its should be a lot better.

I think Rice is done. How many guys have had that bad of a year at RB more than 5 years into the league and come back to be great?

It's not a trick question or anything. Really just wondering. No one coming to mind off hand.

Does Marcus Allen fit this answer? Or doesn't count because he was just benched.

well i would say this about that.

madden curse.

and there is no saying who is going to be carrying the workload whether it be rice, pierce, or a rook; however, its should be a lot better.

During LaDanian Tomlinson's prime I prayed to the Madden gods that he wouldn't be selected on the cover, the Madden Curse is as real as it gets! Just ask, Culpepper, McNabb, PEYTON HILLIS lol etc