NFL Discussion

Dude is so butt hurt

"Did that make you feel better about yourself? Then go ahead. Because I'm not worried about you," Kaepernick said. "He's afraid of our receivers, and that's something I'm looking forward to (exploiting) next year."

I'm pretty sure Sherman isn't afraid of your receivers, and just ended your season so you may want to worry a tiny little bit about him next year.

Check out all the Super Bowl ringsss

http://www.nfl.com/photos/09000d5d82618287/09000d5d82618623

Wow when you see all the rings on one page it really puts things into perspective, there hasn't been as many Super Bowls as I have in my head

yeah, I feel like everyone forgets that football existed before the merger.  football championships go back to the 1910's, but no one really cares to pay attention to those because they're not "superbowls".

new website everyone should follow

http://www.profootballrumors.com/

same idea as mlbtraderumors, best collection of rumors/tweets/stories about any possible moves. 

Good deal! Pretty juicy in there

I love the topic about bringing Cromartie back to the Jets... Keep him he's a bum Jets fans! Also, here show him this video. It's a demonstration of how to tackle...

Goddamn I can't wait for the Superbowl!

Alright guys state your winners tomorrows game!

Alright I got Peyton Manning throwing for 350 Yards 4 Touchdowns

Marshawn Lynch 2 TDS Wilson 2 TDS and game changer right here, Broncos coughing up a fumble trying to run down the clock and a game winning field goal for the Hawks