NFL Discussion

I love all the people speculating about whether the 49ers should keep Kaep or not.

Forty-whiner fans... :rolleyes:

These same dipshits would be ON HIS DICK if they were on their way to the SB again, and especially if they won the damn thing.

I'd rather have $5k than 1st row, 50 yard line in 70 degree weather.

But you can have a ton of fun at sporting events in some damn cold weather -- see any winter game of the Packers, Vikings, Lions, Eagles, NY teams, etc.

I just think that it should be limited to domes and stadiums with retractable roofs, regardless of location. Weather should not play a role in determining the outcome of a game that important (weather snow, sleet, or heavy rain).

Forty-whiner fans... :rolleyes:

These same dipshits would be ON HIS DICK if they were on their way to the SB again, and especially if they won the damn thing.

Exactly, because it was all his fault that the play call was designed to only throw to Crabtree if he had man coverage on both plays (SB and NFC champ)

Exactly, because it was all his fault that the play call was designed to only throw to Crabtree if he had man coverage on both plays (SB and NFC champ)

How do you know what was called and even if you did hear it from a coach, how can you be sure that they are not lying to protect themselves, the player, or the organization?

seriously having the Super Bowl in New York in February is Goodell's dumbest idea ever.

fucking hate that man - ruining the game 

they really need to get rid of challenge flags and make it more like the college system in that a questionable play is just buzzed down from a third party official from the booth.  But make all plays challengeable.  having to make coaches balance strategy with making sure a call is called right amongst the hundreds of other things they have to do as a coach is moronic. 

seriously having the Super Bowl in New York in February is Goodell's dumbest idea ever.

fucking hate that man - ruining the game 

they really need to get rid of challenge flags and make it more like the college system in that a questionable play is just buzzed down from a third party official from the booth.  But make all plays challengeable.  having to make coaches balance strategy with making sure a call is called right amongst the hundreds of other things they have to do as a coach is moronic. 

None as moronic as the Schwartz incident on Thanksgiving last year -- throwing a challenge on an automatically reviewed play making the play unreviewable.

How do you know what was called and even if you did hear it from a coach, how can you be sure that they are not lying to protect themselves, the player, or the organization?

Multiple people have said that was the play call, including Kaep, in separate interviews and I doubt they had the time or cared to conspire about it. The play was to go to Crabtree if he had man to man.

As a side note that's also what makes me mad about the play calling.. I feel like the coaching staff is forcing Kaep to limit his progressions

genuine or not- it doesn't matter. crabtree could have just ignored the hand shake, but he shoved him. 

i was entirely behind that promo already, and now i feel even better about it.