NFL Discussion

I'll bet Deion Sanders never talked a lil trash or smacked an opponent on the ass while suited up for the 9ers.

For I believe the 3rd time - It's not about his antics during the game. His antics after the game are perhaps unique to any post game interview ever in his calling out of the other team and player. Shit, it would have been extreme if it was boxing.

For I believe the 3rd time - It's not about his antics during the game. His antics after the game are perhaps unique to any post game interview ever in his calling out of the other team and player. Shit, it would have been extreme if it was boxing.

We get it, you've got your panties in a twist because Sherm uttered Crabtree's name. Who the fuck cares that he called him out by name.

Also, I conclude that you've never watched boxing. Ever.

genuine or not- it doesn't matter. crabtree could have just ignored the hand shake, but he shoved him.

i was entirely behind that promo already, and now i feel even better about it.

Sherman also could have just celebrated with his teammates, he made it a point to walk over to Crabtree and say something. Don't act like in the heat of the moment, right after something that big happened, you would even listen to what Sherman was saying. You see him come up behind you and pat you on the ass, your instant reaction is to make a gesture for him to go the fuck away. Plus, don't forget Sherman then made a choking motion while looking at Kaep. He was so sportsmanlike, you're right.

Not that it matters, dude can be as much of a dick as he wants, but that is your argument, that he was being genuine.

People need to get over if Sherman is "doing it the right way." He trolls people on the field. ON THE FIELD. He gets in people's head. That part of the game to him. Some people need that in their game. Sherman is all about gaining the upper hand on the field by getting in dude's heads. Did he say nice things about Crabtree? No. So what? Tom Brady cursed at officials after a game earlier this year, regardless if the play called was right or wrong. That was the heat of the moment too. Where was the uproar for that? Honestly, this dude doesn't even bother me, and he really shouldn't bother others either, unless you're a 49ers fan and are mad he made the play. 

People need to get over if Sherman is "doing it the right way." He trolls people on the field. ON THE FIELD. He gets in people's head. That part of the game to him. Some people need that in their game. Sherman is all about gaining the upper hand on the field by getting in dude's heads. Did he say nice things about Crabtree? No. So what? Tom Brady cursed at officials after a game earlier this year, regardless if the play called was right or wrong. That was the heat of the moment too. Where was the uproar for that? Honestly, this dude doesn't even bother me, and he really shouldn't bother others either, unless you're a 49ers fan and are mad he made the play. 

That's all fine but then why would he write a column talking about how he isn't doing it on purpose to make people hate him.

The act no longer bugs me it was just the way he backtracked after. Yeah I know some of it was team-driven but he also essentially tried to say that he was being genuine.