Me First and the Gimme Gimme's new LP (Updates!)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since Fat never guarantees colored vinyl, it's all luck of the draw anyway. I can understand being upset with black vinyl, because you could've bought it in a store a month ago. If you're not planning on selling it, it shouldn't matter. Records sound the same on black vinyl as they do on blue vinyl.

Well, since Fat never guarantees colored vinyl, it's all luck of the draw anyway. I can understand being upset with black vinyl, because you could've bought it in a store a month ago. If you're not planning on selling it, it shouldn't matter. Records sound the same on black vinyl as they do on blue vinyl.

we all know that is a lie!

blue plays one louder

blue plays one louder

Actually, it is a lie. From what I've heard/read black vinyl actually sounds better.

blue plays one louder

Actually, it is a lie. From what I've heard/read black vinyl actually sounds better.

nope your wrong, my record player has an extra loudness button that i can press but theres a warning on it

"only play at this volume if the record you are listening to is blue"

I got black and am actually kind of bummed about it. I know lots of you don't really care, but I could have got this a month ago from virgil or wherever else. I'm like anyone who likes the rare things, they want the rarer goodies. Of course it's not the end of the world, but I order pretty often from fat wreck and it kind of bums me out I got black, fuck!

i'm hoping for blue. only reason i ordered was for the colored vinyl, honestly i think this album kinda sucks. i have about 20 fat LP's on colored though and would like to keep current with it.

has there been a classic LP lately? i haven't seen one in a long time. i'm hoping the McKenzies LP doesn't go up til after friday too, since i love them but won't have any money til friday.

I got black and am actually kind of bummed about it. I know lots of you don't really care, but I could have got this a month ago from virgil or wherever else. I'm like anyone who likes the rare things, they want the rarer goodies. Of course it's not the end of the world, but I order pretty often from fat wreck and it kind of bums me out I got black, fuck!

This is kind of how I feel, too. Mine hasn't showed up yet. Crossing my fingers...

I actually emailed fat and asked why black was mixed in and that i would order again, if I could get it on blue. They wrote back saying there was no promise for color vinyl. So I replied and said that's fine, but that I would place a while new order if they could promise to throw in a blue. No response, bums me out. Thanks guys!

I don't understand how they can have such an exact numbers of blue LP's, yet there is black mixed in, no idea how that works. Oh well, whatever, this is a joke...