NCAA Football Discussion

I'm hopeful for an eight team playoff, with the first round taking place on campuses of the higher seed. That way, they may (might, possibly, hopefully) be accessible to their fans.

Wouldn't bet on this ever happening simply because of the major descrepancies in seating capacities of different universities. College football postseason is nothing more than a cash grab. The committee would probably shaft a team like Oregon from receiving a home game in favor of a Big 10 school in order to make twice as much money. Again, it's just a fucking cash grab.

• 4 weeks later...

TCU thumping ole miss, wisconsin beating auburn, mich state beating baylor, this has been a great 24 hours of football. This Oregon fsu game is pretty good, too

Georgia Tech running that option offense all over Miss State and Notre Dame beating LSU. Bama is going to crush OSU but basically all the top contending SEC schools lost all their bowl games so far this is great.

Hell of a season by my boys in Crimson. They over achieved to get to where they were and I'm happy they didn't go out like chumps (Ehem, FSU....) That being said, if they played like they did in quite a few games this year, U of O would have wiped the floor with them. I am 100% behind the Ducks and I hope they beat OSU worse than they did FSU. My buddy was in New Orleans and he said it smelled like shit, and every OSU fan was a douchebag. Hope they get fucking humbled. Roll Tide! On to next year.