NCAA Football Discussion

The top SEC teams beat each other:

"This just proves how good the SEC is. They are so stacked that 2 or more teams will probably make it to the playoffs."

The top Big 12 teams beat each other:

"This just proves how far the Big 12 has to go. It's going to be tough for them to have a team in the inaugural playoff."

I'm not, and I'm not trying to start anything. I just think that he isn't doing the team any good by lingering on it. The NC State head coach did the same thing about "faking injuries" earlier this season and ended up having to publicly apologize to everyone for it. Just distractions.That team is totally worthy of a playoff spot right now, one loss and all, but they should move on.

I hear ya there's nothing you can do after a game a win is a win and a loss will be a loss.

We have reached what will now be the start of the more interesting half of the season for many teams.

How deflated is the Ole Miss kicker's confidence that they decided to call a terrible play under those circumstances?

Hilarious. The SEC has the worst kickers. You would think that a power 5 member such as FSU showing how valuable a lights out kicker can be over the course of a season and in crucial moments would make these guys reevaluate.

How is FSU still undefeated? With the amount of mistakes they make per game,they should have lost at least 2 games already. They are just really good at capitalizing on other teams mistakes. Whatever wins football games I guess.

They're still undefeated because they've scored more points than everyone they have played this year.

Won tickets to next week's Bama vs Ms State game....can't get off of work two weekends in a row (movin the weekend of the 22nd).....

After that win over LSU, really wish I could make that game.....but I sold te tix for $400, so I guess that's a silver lining?

Roll Tide

They're still undefeated because they've scored more points than everyone they have played this year.

The subtle snarkiness of this comment makes me happy.

I'm happy for everyone in here whose team is still fighting for something. SC's goals are now to be bowl eligible and beat Clemson for the 6th year in a row. Sigh

The subtle snarkiness of this comment makes me happy.

I'm happy for everyone in here whose team is still fighting for something. SC's goals are now to be bowl eligible and beat Clemson for the 6th year in a row. Sigh

I'm just really tired of explaining to people why this isn't the same Florida State team.