Photos of Gaslight Anthem,Constants,Young Livers/A

Guest admin1338560633

Ohh yea I remember hearing that now. Totally forgot.

the covers have been printed and/or are almost done being printed. We could get them as early as next week, but the truth of the matter is that we will more than likely ship 59 sound first. Hate to talk about more gaslight vinyl, but we will also be getting in Euro represses in for both gaslight records in a few weeks, too. We will not post these though until we get all of the fucked up jackets sent out first.

should be soon though.

Aren't the ones we're waiting on the Euro represses? Or are you getting more european represses before the first ones even get shipped out? :o

And out of curiousity, are you gonna send people the new jackets as well as the damaged ones? (Dumb question, but it's 2:21 AM, and I've got nothing better to do than ask questions.)

Guest Admin

the covers have been printed and/or are almost done being printed. We could get them as early as next week, but the truth of the matter is that we will more than likely ship 59 sound first. Hate to talk about more gaslight vinyl, but we will also be getting in Euro represses in for both gaslight records in a few weeks, too. We will not post these though until we get all of the fucked up jackets sent out first.

should be soon though.

Aren't the ones we're waiting on the Euro represses? Or are you getting more european represses before the first ones even get shipped out? :o

And out of curiousity, are you gonna send people the new jackets as well as the damaged ones? (Dumb question, but it's 2:21 AM, and I've got nothing better to do than ask questions.)

we should be getting the represses and the covers around the same time. But we are gonna make sure to send out the first ones first before posting the represses.

my plan is to send just the new covers, but if you think we should send both, I might. I thought it could be cool to make a wall of gaslight anthem jackets at our office.

Guest Admin
that's a sweet, sweet molester mustache Virgil.

which is now history or as they say, OUT OF PRINT. After receiving my $20, that itch on my lip was no longer worthwhile.

we should be getting the represses and the covers around the same time. But we are gonna make sure to send out the first ones first before posting the represses.

my plan is to send just the new covers, but if you think we should send both, I might. I thought it could be cool to make a wall of gaslight anthem jackets at our office.

Yea just make a wall of Gaslight covers!

Are you talking about the 3rd euro sink or swim and 2nd euro senor/queen? Which might also mean cobra skulls LP, oooohhhhh! I'm siked to see the clear sink or swim, will be sick!

Gaslight stuff is getting hard to keep track of.

So there is a blue and white Euro press of SOS right?

Then there is a black 10" of Senor? Are there any other other euro pressing of Senor? Anyone know of any other Euro pressings of either that are in the works?

Gaslight stuff is getting hard to keep track of.

So there is a blue and white Euro press of SOS right?

Then there is a black 10" of Senor? Are there any other other euro pressing of Senor? Anyone know of any other Euro pressings of either that are in the works?

the colors you mentioned are correct.

gunner has confirmed the new colors for sink or swim and the senor/queen 10"

the new sink or swim will be on clear vinyl, the new senor/queen will be on white vinyl. I'm unsure of a time frame, either then end of this month or the end of next month, it was unclear in the message he sent me.

hope that helps

check this for a complete discography

http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com/discography/

• 2 weeks later...