Photos of Gaslight Anthem,Constants,Young Livers/A

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

Yesterday we received a pallet of boxes of 59' Sound. Although, we won't be able to ship these til early next week to be in line with Side One's Street Date for the album, it is nice to see that we have these not only on time, but ahead of schedule. The records look great and the gatefold packaging which isn't photographed looks very classic.

The photo of Seabron handing me $20 and the photo of me and my winnings needs a little bit of explaining. One day 2 weeks ago, Andy and I walked in with some scruff on our faces and Seabron said she would pay each of us $20 if we grew and kept a mustache for 2 weeks. Andy couldn't handle the stress of rocking a mustache and trying to find nice young ladies to hang out with him so he bowed out early. I however went the distance and once again confirmed that I just can't grow a decent mustache to save my life, but hey, my lunch today was free! Thanks Seabron.

Also notice the photos of the very sharp Young Livers / Army of Ponch splits and the vinyl for Vega Vinyl's first release, the Constants. The packaging and vinyl all look great.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Guest Admin
Weren't there supposed to be white colors for Gaslight? Looks more clear from the pics.

it is white but against a white dust sleeve, it looks like it could be clear.

Guest genericinsight
Weren't there supposed to be white colors for Gaslight? Looks more clear from the pics.

it is white but against a white dust sleeve, it looks like it could be clear.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the confirmation Virgil.

such a tease virgil! They look great, cannot wait until these show up in my hands. Will you be shipping blue, black, white and shirts in one package or will they go out as we ordered them?

I remember Virgil saying a while back that they would be shipping as we ordered them. He specifically asked that we don't email him to ask if he could combine orders.

Guest Admin
such a tease virgil! They look great, cannot wait until these show up in my hands. Will you be shipping blue, black, white and shirts in one package or will they go out as we ordered them?

I remember Virgil saying a while back that they would be shipping as we ordered them. He specifically asked that we don't email him to ask if he could combine orders.

thanks for remembering. our inboxes are so full as it is and as strange as it may seem, our lives iwll be easier just shipping as you ordered. thanks friends.

thanks for remembering. our inboxes are so full as it is and as strange as it may seem, our lives iwll be easier just shipping as you ordered. thanks friends.

Awesome. I cant wait til these show up.

Any news on the SOS white import or 10" Senor? I ordered both a while back and havent really heard much about them since.

Awesome. I cant wait til these show up.

Any news on the SOS white import or 10" Senor? I ordered both a while back and havent really heard much about them since.

yeah what ever happened to the white SOS? I have so many orders with VC that I'm waiting on its crazy

oh and virgil can you include that badass EvilDead poster with my 59 sound lp as a bonus?! ;)

Guest Admin
The covers were fucked, so they printed new ones.

Ohh yea I remember hearing that now. Totally forgot.

the covers have been printed and/or are almost done being printed. We could get them as early as next week, but the truth of the matter is that we will more than likely ship 59 sound first. Hate to talk about more gaslight vinyl, but we will also be getting in Euro represses in for both gaslight records in a few weeks, too. We will not post these though until we get all of the fucked up jackets sent out first.

should be soon though.