PO: Copeland - Revolving Doors (Reimagined Songs)

• 3 weeks later...

On 6/30/2023 at 9:36 PM, tokimedo said:

got mine today... the C/D disc is warped to hell and there are a ton of locked grooves.... sigh. Maybe ill give it a good clean and put some books on it and hopefully it will get better.

also weird to send these out with no polybag or nothing. Just raw dawged it. 

Got it flattened with some books and a good cleaning did wonders. 

Honestly shocked the deluxe is still available cause the strings versions of the songs are fucking incredible and not available anywhere else. That c/d disc is worth the price alone. 

11 hours ago, tokimedo said:

Got it flattened with some books and a good cleaning did wonders. 

Honestly shocked the deluxe is still available cause the strings versions of the songs are fucking incredible and not available anywhere else. That c/d disc is worth the price alone. 

I could never find this anywhere and the store looks empty. But a Google search turned up a link and ordered it. Fingers crossed it goes through. 

9 hours ago, zacooper said:

I could never find this anywhere and the store looks empty. But a Google search turned up a link and ordered it. Fingers crossed it goes through. 

looks like they have 295 copies in stock of the deluxe, so you should be good lol 

https://shop.copeland.band/products/copeland-revolving-doors-vinyl-pre-order-deluxe-edition

• 2 months later...
22 hours ago, zacooper said:

Same. I emailed the other day and haven’t heard back

I tweeted them about it and they DM’d me telling me to email their manager. I did, waited another two weeks and still nothing. So I DM’d them again and they asked for my name, email and order number and now I’m waiting for a response on that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2023 at 9:40 AM, zacooper said:

Same. I emailed the other day and haven’t heard back

Also same. They're not answering any e-mail, messages or comments. The listing has disappeared from the store, so maybe they just messed up and left it up after it sold out. Either way, at this point, I just want an acknowledgment and most likely, my money back.

6 hours ago, gaugzilla said:

Also same. They're not answering any e-mail, messages or comments. The listing has disappeared from the store, so maybe they just messed up and left it up after it sold out. Either way, at this point, I just want an acknowledgment and most likely, my money back.

Same. I keep reaching out via email and Instagram and getting no response. 

• 1 month later...