ALKALINE TRIO deluxe edition set 4 records,pint gl

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

ALKALINE TRIO limited deluxe edition set (4 records,pint glass,t-shirt,cozie)

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/ASM-55-1deluxe

Alright, this might come as a shock to some of you, but we have been working with Mike Park who has been working with Alkaline Trio to bring you what should be an absolutely bad ass deluxe edition set. Limited to 150 sets, you will get the following:

* 2 copies of Alkaline Trio "Maybe I'll Catch Fire" LP (180 gram and clear red w/ black)

* 2 copies of Alkaline Trio "Goddamnit" LP (180 gram and white w/ red)

* an Alkaline Trio pint glass (we hope to commission someone to remake an Old Style logo to be an Alk 3 pint glass)

* an Alkaline Trio T-shirt

* an Alkaline Trio beer coozie

* an Alkaline Trio button

Buying this package gets you 2 of the 3 colors of Maybe I'll Catch Fire (a 3rd color is a Hot Topic Exclusive), 2 colors of Goddamnit, a T-shirt, a beer coozie, and a button. The T-shirt is an older Asian Man design printed on a color exclusive to this set and vinyl collective is making the pint glasses specific for this set.

THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT. PLEASE NOTE YOUR SHIRT SIZE IN THE NOTES SECTION OF YOUR ORDER. (SIZES RANGE FROM YOUTH MEDIUM TO XXL).

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin
Goddamnit! (no pun intended)...as Darrell said on another thread...I should wait til closer to end of day to place orders.

i wasn't expecting to post this today or at all, but mike gave me the call and it happened.

Guest Admin

email [email protected] with your shirt size.

the shirt will be an old style logo, too.

I should have a few copies of the MICF individually, but you should be able to find them if ours sell out.

and right now, there is no plan to offer pint glasses outside of the set. sorry.

I would really consider picking this up if it weren't for the two Goddamnit copies.

yeah, dito. I already ordered those two, don´t need two more of them.

I don't really want two more copies of it. If I start getting more than one copy of it, I'll go after all of them and I don't need 11 copies of the same record.

I would definitely pick up the glass though, probably wouldn't touch the shirt as I've never been a fan of their clothing