ALKALINE TRIO deluxe edition set 4 records,pint gl

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin
Wow, talk about dirt cheap! I don't know how Virgil even makes money with prices this low.

we cut out the middleman and pass the savings onto you! Our margins on this type of stuff are small, but we sell enough of them and we make a few dollars. thanks for noticing.

wouldve bought it but already ordered a 180g when they were available for preorder because my first copy is one of the fucked ones. i wish i could just take that package instead now... and i want to order that malcolm bauld LP but dotn have anything to order it with to make the s&h really worth it :(

i didnt see any replies about the lps being sold by themselves, that would suit me, or even as someone said earlier, a package with only maybe ill catch fire

Guest Admin

once these sets are sold out which should happen over the weekend, I will try to talk to mike and evaluate the possibility of another set and/or individual records. It is a really great deal, this set, though.

once these sets are sold out which should happen over the weekend, I will try to talk to mike and evaluate the possibility of another set and/or individual records. It is a really great deal, this set, though.

I won't disagree, it is an amazing deal.

But if I get those two copies of Goddamnit, I'll feel weird without having the other 8 and I'll hunt them down.

Just putting my reasoning out there, hahaha

Guest Admin

I won't disagree, it is an amazing deal.

But if I get those two copies of Goddamnit, I'll feel weird without having the other 8 and I'll hunt them down.

Just putting my reasoning out there, hahaha

well if you want to do some reasoning, why not trade the additional copies of goddamnit for other trio or other records you need or gasp, sell it on ebay. If we were to sell the 4 LPs on their own, we would be selling them for $44 right there. And the extras are pretty rad.

I could ebay the red I have and I guess I could find some way of getting rid of the white(not too many people are going to buy it when it's still in distro) and keep the 180 I guess.

I'll pick it up and see what happens I guess. Just glad this wasn't last month when I was worried about not having cash for school.

Edit: picked it up, if anyone needs a red Goddamnit to complete a set, let me know, I'd rather give this to someone who needs to complete a set than some kid on ebay.