For any Fucked Up collectors

patron

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It finally loaded but every time I click "buy now" I get this message. If I click 'buy now' for any other release it adds it to my cart.

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.49 (Win32) PHP/5.2.0 mod_jk2/2.0.4 Server at www.insound.com Port 80

i mean the pig cover of this christmas 7"

Ha, I'm an idiot and didn't even look at those covers.

Has anyone pre-ordered from Insound before? Are they just taking as many preorders they can and then ship out as many as they get and cancel the rest or will they stop taking preorders once they've sold all the copies they know they'll get?

i mean the pig cover of this christmas 7"

Ha, I'm an idiot and didn't even look at those covers.

Has anyone pre-ordered from Insound before? Are they just taking as many preorders they can and then ship out as many as they get and cancel the rest or will they stop taking preorders once they've sold all the copies they know they'll get?

thats a good question

I just preordered and checked my order status, It says that it is backordered and the card hasn't been charged.

"This order has been backordered for items that are awaiting reshipment from our supplier.The items have not been billed to your credit card.If we cannot get these items within three weeks they will be taken off your order and any items in stock will be shipped."

Can someone verify if they have the same status or a pre-ordered status.

Thanks

Edit:

Found the answer at In Sound's FAQ

Q What's the deal with PRE-ORDERS?

A Pre-ordering product is a great way to receive new releases on or near their street date. If you place a multiple item order that includes a PRE-ORDER, the PRE-ORDER will be treated just like a "backorder." As soon as we receive the PRE-ORDER, we will ship it out to you in time for the release's street date.

INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS NOTE: If your order contains a PRE-ORDER, we must wait until your ENTIRE order is complete before shipping any part of your order.

how do you check your order status?

EDIT: If you mean the confirmation email you get when you order, this is what I got:

Hey, thanks for shopping at Insound!

This email confirms that your order was received.

When your order ships (usually within 24 hours assuming all products are in stock), you will receive another email confirming ship date and time.

Remember: you are only charged once your order ships!

ORDER INFORMATION

Order Number: *********************.

David Christmas b/w Stars on 45 - Fucked Up

insound just charged my credit card for the order. does this mean they are sending the vinyl.

they did the same to me, and it says on the site they wont charge your card till your order shipped, I had no money at the time but I figured I was pulling a fast one, now I have no money for my electricity bill , boy was I wrong