For any Fucked Up collectors

patron

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going to email them today.

I emailed them because I cancelled the card I used two weeks ago to originally make the purchase and the girl got back to me and said that it was OK and I just needed to provide a new CC number. She made it sound like they hadn't gotten them yet and that they're still anticipating them. I'd hold tight.

I just recieved this from Insound:

I apologize for the uncustomary delay on your order. We have been assured by the label on numerous occasions that the Fucked Up 7”s are on their way. Currently, the shipment has been delayed by weather conditions (snow!) in Canada, but the company is doing their best to get them to us regardless. I am sorry for the wait you have experienced as a result! Don’t worry, any information I find out I will pass immediately on to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Best,

Cassie

let me know if the ones that you guys get are gift wrapped!

I believe they're all gift wrapped. ???

Well I heard that only the record release versions were going to be, but then I heard last week that they decided to wrap all of them. So I'm kind of interested to see who gets what. Also, I'm interested in info on the alternate covers.

I believe they're all gift wrapped. ???

Well I heard that only the record release versions were going to be, but then I heard last week that they decided to wrap all of them. So I'm kind of interested to see who gets what. Also, I'm interested in info on the alternate covers.

Ah, didn't hear that. That would be a shame if they're not all wrapped, but I could understand if they're not.

I apologize for the uncustomary delay on your order. We have been assured by the label on numerous occasions that the Fucked Up 7”s are on their way. Currently, the shipment has been delayed by weather conditions (snow!) in Canada, but the company is doing their best to get them to us regardless. I am sorry for the wait you have experienced as a result! Don’t worry, any information I find out I will pass immediately on to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Best,

Cassie

hahahaha. there is not enough snow here in toronto or anywhere in ontario for that matter, to slow down much of anything related to the mail. it's got to be the time of year and the sheer quantity of shipments that must be going out that are slowing things down.

Best,

Cassie

hahahaha. there is not enough snow here in toronto or anywhere in ontario for that matter, to slow down much of anything related to the mail. it's got to be the time of year and the sheer quantity of shipments that must be going out that are slowing things down.

Well the weekend of the release show (when they were supposed to ship them) was the weekend of the huge snow storm, so it probably had something to do with it.