PO: ALKALINE TRIO "Maybe I'll Catch Fire" LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

ALKALINE TRIO "Maybe I'll Catch Fire" LP 180 gram vinyl

ALKALINE TRIO "Maybe I'll Catch Fire" LP white w/ red vinyl

ALKALINE TRIO "Maybe I'll Catch Fire" LP red w/ black vinyl

ALKALINE TRIO limited deluxe edition set B (2 records,pint glass,t-shirt,cozie)

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=catch%20fire

To answer all of your questions if you ordered the first deluxe set or if you order this deluxe set, you will get 2 colors (out of the 4 colors) of maybe i'll catch fire. The 2 colors are the 180 gram and the red w/ black vinyl. Mike called me today confused because he had only ordered 3 colors (of which 1 is the Hot Topic exclusive) but he got a 4th one today. The 4th one is white w/ red vinyl. He is sending us 300 of those so if you are looking to complete your collection, order that one separately. And if you just wanted a single copy of Maybe I'll Catch fire, you can now order those individually now. Although this isn't official, the quantities from what I can tell are 1,000 of 180 gram, red w/ black, and maybe the HOt Topic exclusive and so far as mike can tell, only 500 of the White w/ Red. Sorry this is so confusing.

The 100 sets I just posted as Set B includes everything from set A with the exception of Goddamnit vinyl. And I had originally thought that the sets would include an older Alkaline Trio shirt printed on a different color, but there is a brand new design being made for this set which is a take of the Old Style beer logo that says Alkaline Trio. The mockups I have seen look super rad so far.

Regardless which way you get them, make sure you get a copy of this album. It, to me, is some of Alkaline Trio's best work and these copies will fly super fast.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this isnt a preorder right? these should ship relatively soon?

we got in the 180 gram and black/red, but those are for both deluxe sets which are still a pre-order. The copies mike sent me of all 3 colors should go out by week's end so long as we get them in time.