PO: ALKALINE TRIO "Maybe I'll Catch Fire" LP

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have personally seen all the vinyl.

my fav, hot topic color. it kinda looks like vomit. no joke. least fav. white with red. not much of a swirl going on. 180g is gonna sound bad ass, and the red with black is pretty cool. i wanted to see blue like the cd as well, no such luck.

the shelfs are full of vinyl at asian man so you should pic up some of the other releases that they have.

mu330, potshot, mike park, tuesday...etc.

and the new lamuria looks amazing!!!!!

my fav, hot topic color. it kinda looks like vomit. no joke. least fav. white with red. not much of a swirl going on. 180g is gonna sound bad ass, and the red with black is pretty cool. i wanted to see blue like the cd as well, no such luck.

the shelfs are full of vinyl at asian man so you should pic up some of the other releases that they have.

i agree. i think a clear blue would have looked fantastic, but i'll probably go with the red/black.

although, if they do end up pressing a clear blue, i'ma buy that and sell the red/black.

it's whatever. it all sounds the same in the end.

i agree. i think a clear blue would have looked fantastic, but i'll probably go with the red/black.

although, if they do end up pressing a clear blue, i'ma buy that and sell the red/black.

it's whatever. it all sounds the same in the end.

The CD itself is orange. Not blue. I'm confused. There's blue writing. Is that what you mean?

So this hot topic color..can you only get it in store? or are they going to put it online?

i would've liked to see a black/orange smash or maybe a half black/half blue (or orange) split.

I quite like these ideas. Perhaps the re-press of the re-press?

fingers crossed. but it's a possibility mike could've already put in an order for the next press. i think i would like half blue/half orange split, too. i always loved the artwork to this album.

I quite like these ideas. Perhaps the re-press of the re-press?

fingers crossed. but it's a possibility mike could've already put in an order for the next press. i think i would like half blue/half orange split, too. i always loved the artwork to this album.

as long as its not green or some ridiculous color that makes no sense. I also love the artwork and I love it even more when the vinyl matches the art. Just makes it look like they put a lot more thought into the pressings beyond.. I like purple lets press it in that.