Wouldn't you like to listen to records with her?

jhulud

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This picture is fucking stupid for a couple reasons.

1. She's wearing headphones. Thats a Victor phonograph player, an acoustic player I might add. The horn itself amplifies the sound from the stylus to get the volume up to an audible level. There is no electronic amplification, therefore you can't use headphones.

2. Those appear to be 12" LPs, and the most common format for a machine such as that would most likely have been a 10" 78.

She is pretty hot, though. :P

haha that's awesome, plus one!

This picture is fucking stupid for a couple reasons.

1. She's wearing headphones. Thats a Victor phonograph player, an acoustic player I might add. The horn itself amplifies the sound from the stylus to get the volume up to an audible level. There is no electronic amplification, therefore you can't use headphones.

2. Those appear to be 12" LPs, and the most common format for a machine such as that would most likely have been a 10" 78.

She is pretty hot, though. :P

some of these responses remind me of the Simpsons when Prof. Frink is at the thing with Xena and talks about a "wing-ed appaloosa."

Probably because I'm a single dude, but if a chick like that wanted leave my vinylz laying around like that, it'd be a hit I'd be willing to take.

I would if it was the pre-Xtina Christina Aguilera

There's something seriously wrong with you. Seriously.

why?? it's the same girl underneath the clothes, essentially, but god she just came off SUPER slutty in that dirrty video. plus, she fixes her hair like this:

[image]

but i guess post-Xtina Christina Aguilera would work, too...

Guest falloutcollapse

I thought it was funny...

I pretty much only post now when I'm convinced what I write will get a +1 from you.

That's the only way to do it. I pretty much +1 you every time I can, but you've been in the negatives lately, which is depressing. I have to build back your morale after all the crap people write to your editor about your articles/reviews/hilarity.