buying jawbreaker test press appresh

He's made more than you think. I've bid on most of the Jawbreaker records he's sold. I won a couple but lost at least 3 more where he's given me a second chance offer at my high bid. Pretty sweet actually, sicne I was outbid pretty seriously on some of them.

Yeah, I just added up the things I've seen him list/stuff I've bid on. I've seen the busy test, 2 unfun tests, 2 or 3 busy mail orders, 2 busy tour editions, various Busy colored sleeves, and a few samiam/jawbreaker reds.

I'd say Jawbreaker has more posthumous fans than the Bosstones do.

i dunno.. i mean maybe i'm taking it from an east coast stance... but those 6 xmas/new years shows were all sold out super fast.. and filled to the damn brim...

i mean shit i put in a 30K bid for the new years show with my friend Ben, and we lost out to providence... thats a ton of money for a club show.

Yeah but if Jawbreaker played now they'd have to do a big ass club tour with all the people who would go see them. 1000+ shows every night.

Plus Jawbreaker is a total collector nerd band.

the bosstones were doing 6k a night co-headlining gigs at baseball stadiums this summer man. Jawbreaker is a great band... but they didnt have a multiplatinum record.

Yeah but if Jawbreaker played now they'd have to do a big ass club tour with all the people who would go see them. 1000+ shows every night.

Plus Jawbreaker is a total collector nerd band.

the bosstones were doing 6k a night co-headlining gigs at baseball stadiums this summer man. Jawbreaker is a great band... but they didnt have a multiplatinum record.

the McCoy Stadium show in Providence sold out at a capacity of 10,000 a few weeks ago