PO: Oasis - Dig Out Your Soul 4xLP+ Box Set

Oasis have also announced that for the first time ever they will be making available a special, fully-loaded limited edition box set of the new album. This amazing looking set contains four heavyweight 12" vinyl discs, two CDs, a DVD and hardback book all housed within an embossed hardback box. In fact this is the only way to get the album and the complete set of all 9 bonus songs, remixes and films that were recorded during the album sessions.

This unique collectors item will be available for purchase exclusively through the band's website, and can be pre-ordered now, for worldwide delivery on release date Oct 6.

[image]

Europe orders: http://store.oasisinet.com/store/page4.asp?suptype=1&t=1&sub_type=5&prod_id=250&col=30

US & Canada orders: http://oasisstore.warnerbrosrecords.com/dig-out-your-soul-deluxe-limited-edition-box-set

If this was a four LP box set/dvd/cd/book of nothing but Noel Gallagher slagging off other musicians i would buy it in a second. Did any other brits on here catch his tirade on Radio 1 last friday morning?

I've only ever listened to Radio1 once, and that was because they had The Fall Of Troy live in the studio for 2 hours, I couldn't belive it, it's so unlike Radio 1 to play good music.

If this was a four LP box set/dvd/cd/book of nothing but Noel Gallagher slagging off other musicians i would buy it in a second. Did any other brits on here catch his tirade on Radio 1 last friday morning?

I've only ever listened to Radio1 once, and that was because they had The Fall Of Troy live in the studio for 2 hours, I couldn't belive it, it's so unlike Radio 1 to play good music.

I usually listen to Chris Moyles in the morning while im getting ready for work. Noel was the guest on friday, he admitted on air (completely unapologetically) that he had only had two hours sleep and was still hammered from the night before. He then insulted absolutely every band that the DJ played and most people he didn't, i believe he was quoted as saying "i've done drugs 365 days a year for 18 years and not once have i been far gone enough to say the Kaiser Chiefs are brilliant!"

• 1 month later...