THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM ON FUSE/V.C. GETS A SHOUT OUT!

i usually don't watch this show because that steven dude is kind of a douche, but he did have the gaslight anthem on today and they were talking about "The 59' Sound" record. they actually had the LP and 7" with them, which was nice to see. i thought i would let everybody know just in case you wanted to see it. they have a replay @ 3:00am eastern. I forgot to mention that steven gives VINYL COLLECTIVE a shout out at the end of the interview!

Guest genericinsight

Steven goes to a LOT of shows in NYC. I've seen him a number of times over the years. He seems like an okay dude to me, though I've never met him.

shame how downhill Fuse has gone.

MuchMusic was great, Fuse, not so much.

yeah, much music was nice. fuse is now a MTV knock off. I don't like MYV and I like fuse ok, but when fuse started showing lames ass movies, lame ass shows, especially that new dating show, that show is so fucking terrible i can't really find the words for it. steven does seem like a nice dude, but he does come off like a douche sometimes. i am sure he's nice