Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - Willie

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got one with my credit card. pretty awesome that they only charged a dollar motherfucking sixty-two to send it to canada-land.

also, i'm glad they did a one per limit. it's about time. considering the number of people on here who bought extras just to get rid of them i shudder to think how many people outside the board flipped them. dinks.

i got one with my credit card. pretty awesome that they only charged a dollar motherfucking sixty-two to send it to canada-land.

also, i'm glad they did a one per limit. it's about time. considering the number of people on here who bought extras just to get rid of them i shudder to think how many people outside the board flipped them. dinks.

Couldn't agree more. Totally stoked to see the single 7" limit.

I missed it because I was doing shit all day. I don't think I'm going to continue collecting the series.

you missed it? pretty hard to miss it when its still available.

Also i agree with whoever pointed out that shipping to Canada is less than $2 for a 7 inch. Fat also charges that same fee (something less than $2) for a cd. As soon as you move up to an LP though shipping goes up to $6. and for the double lp and a single lp in the same order it cost me $10 (which i was annoyed with because its fat, they spoil me.)

Guest falloutcollapse
I missed it because I was doing shit all day. I don't think I'm going to continue collecting the series.

For real? I guess I'm getting it then :)

For real? I guess I'm getting it then :)

lol. you weren't going to check the fat site before you decided you missed it? i think the fact that they didnt mention it before today (to remind ppl) and that they limited this to one per person will really slow down the sales. still i think it will probably sell out sometime tomorrow.