What should i do for my g/f for her birthday?

sooooo, my girlfriend is turning 18 soon and i dont know what to do for her or get for her.

i was thinking about getting her 18 things she likes. some of them big some small. one being a picnic with all her friends and getting it catered by Moe's (burritos) since she really loves that restaurant.

any ideas?

thanks.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take her to a nice dinner. Nothing too expensive, but something classy. Then take her home -- have the house lit with nothing more than candle light. Also, put on some good music -- Sinatra will usually suffice. Then draw a bath. Make sure the water's warm. This will really get her in the mood.

After the bath, tell her to go back into the bedroom, get onto the bed, and get on all fours.

And then -- this is really important, so pay attention --

Call me.

Take her to a nice dinner. Nothing too expensive, but something classy. Then take her home -- have the house lit with nothing more than candle light. Also, put on some good music -- Sinatra will usually suffice. Then draw a bath. Make sure the water's warm. This will really get her in the mood.

After the bath, tell her to go back into the bedroom, get onto the bed, and get on all fours.

Call me.

that might be the best gift you could ever give

Call me.

Disappointment: The gift that keeps on giving.

Call me.

Disappointment: The gift that keeps on giving.

I'm much like the "Jelly Of The Month Club" in that regard.

Moes >>>>>>>>>>>> chipotle

...and what backwards world do you live in?

The only benefit of Moe's is the free chips, but I'd rather pay for Chipotle's fresh chips anyways.

Actually, wait, there's two good things about Moe's. The free chips and the fact that the vegetarian burrito is called the "Art-Vandelay."

The Moes and Chipotle near me are very close to each other and I NEVER choose Moes.