A Quick Update from Vinyl Collective (please read)

Guest admin1338560633

The update that I posted last week seemed to have helped a few people know what was going on so here goes another one:

* As you can see from the Alkaline Trio s/t photos, we now have them in stock. We hope to start shipping these out tomorrow, but they might no go out til Thursday or Friday. We also just got in the Dillinger Four "More Songs about Girlfriends and Bubblegum" old school and new covers in stock. Those could start shipping as soon as today. Photos will soon be posted.

* We also got in the colored vinyl for Kepi Ghoulie which was damaged at first, and we got in the Faint's new album which should be shipping today or tomorrow.

* I will be posting a pre-order for the Clear vinyl domestic version of the Chuck Ragan / Austin Lucas "Bristle Ridge". We are only getting in 100 copies so expect those to sell out soon. Don't fret if they do as Chuck's merch store will soon have copies on clear and black. Chuck is giving us a test pressing, too!

* Today or tomorrow, I will be posting a pre-order for Crooked Finger's "Forfeit/Fortune" LP on white vinyl. This should be a fast mover as the label is only doing 1,000 copies with digital download and will not be repressing it. We will have a test pressing for this one, too.

* Tomorrow, we will be posting a pre-order for Two Cow Garage's "Speaking In Cursive", their fourth album and first on Vinyl. If this goes well on vinyl, expect more vinyl soon for their older titles.

* We will be posting a pre-order for a Hey Mercede's single and a City on Film LP which for whatever reason, we never got in. We should have those by next week and will be doing a test pressing contest for Hey Mercedes.

* We just got in the new Suicide Note LP which we will be posting soon. It looks really nice.

* We are going to be announcing a new Suburban Home signing this afternoon if all goes well. I still can't believe this signing. If you can guess it before I post it, I will give you a $25 gift certificate to VC. No hints, sorry.

* I hung out a lot with Mike Park and Chris from Sundowner over the weekend and it looks like I talked them into doing an under the influence split 7" for us. Fucking stoked! The shows were small, but they were incredible. I will have some photos from the springs' show later today.

I hope everyone is having a nice tuesday. All is well here.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevinb

Not to be a bother cause i know you have a shitton going on, but any news on the Gaslight sos on white?

or Portugal the man cencord colors p/o ?

thanks!!!

Stoked on Bristle Ridge. I really didn't think it was going to be any different than the one I got from Germany.

Also, I'm all on that Two Cow Garage. III was great.

As for the signing pretty sure you already said Mike Hale was putting out a SH album...soo Every time I Die? Ergs? Uhm...None More Black (HAHA!)

Not to be a bother cause i know you have a shitton going on, but any news on the Gaslight sos on white?

thanks!!!

still waiting on jackets for both euro gaslight records and still waiting on the 3rd press of sink or swim in the states. and I am not sure when I iwll be able to post teh pre-order on censored colors. soon I hope.

* I hung out a lot with Mike Park and Chris from Sundowner over the weekend and it looks like I talked them into doing an under the influence split 7" for us. Fucking stoked! The shows were small, but they were incredible. I will have some photos from the springs' show later today.

No way! Far too awesome.

Guest genericinsight

Virgil, has VC gotten in the Wilhelm Scream Career Suicide LP's yet? I ordered one along with my '59 Sound LP and I'm assuming the package has not shipped yet due to Career Suicide. Was wondering when to expect it.

thanks!!!

still waiting on jackets for both euro gaslight records and still waiting on the 3rd press of sink or swim in the states. and I am not sure when I iwll be able to post teh pre-order on censored colors. soon I hope.

god this is dragging out, lol, cannot wait to have these in. It's amazing because the next press is almost out and we still haven't got these, damn the man. The man being customs, jerks! Also, virgil, will you be getting in the new euro stuff from gunnar or should we plan on group buys?

Virgil, has VC gotten in the Wilhelm Scream Career Suicide LP's yet? I ordered one along with my '59 Sound LP and I'm assuming the package has not shipped yet due to Career Suicide. Was wondering when to expect it.

lumberjack jacked us on the career suicide copies and just sent them to us. we should have it by week's end.

god this is dragging out, lol, cannot wait to have these in. It's amazing because the next press is almost out and we still haven't got these, damn the man. The man being customs, jerks! Also, virgil, will you be getting in the new euro stuff from gunnar or should we plan on group buys?

yes, we will be getting the new euro stuff and hopefully very soon, I will have the covers. sorry for how long this is taking.

yes, we will be getting the new euro stuff and hopefully very soon, I will have the covers. sorry for how long this is taking.

not really in your hands, things happen, at least you have the vinyl, which is more than you can say for a couple other records you're having to deal with right now...