Trade for Gaslight Senor White 2x 7" EP

mysteryd8

i bet youre probably a good guy but here's why nobody is going to trade with you:

These are expensive, rare records that people will pay a lot of money for and could sell for a lot of money if they really wanted to get rid of them, and when somebody comes on to the board and their FIRST POST is asking to TRADE for these kind of rare records it just doesnt work. Nobody will bite because its like asking them to trust that if they send out one of their prized Gaslight Anthem records, some mystery mailbox is going to send a different, equally valuable to come by record back.

Again you might be a super honest person and have a 5 or 6 friends but nobody here is going to trust you on a trade

Sigh. 'tis the problem of being new to the scene. If it were on eBay I would gladly be bidding away, but alas, no dice.

What do you suggest?

Welcome. People here will trade with you, but until you get a reputation as a good seller/trader you are going to have to send yours out first. When they get it, they will send out theirs.

As for finding a white Senor, good luck because they are hard to come by. When you finally do get your hands on one, it will feel much sweeter, though, than if they were readily available.

i bet youre probably a good guy but here's why nobody is going to trade with you:

These are expensive, rare records that people will pay a lot of money for and could sell for a lot of money if they really wanted to get rid of them, and when somebody comes on to the board and their FIRST POST is asking to TRADE for these kind of rare records it just doesnt work. Nobody will bite because its like asking them to trust that if they send out one of their prized Gaslight Anthem records, some mystery mailbox is going to send a different, equally valuable to come by record back.

Again you might be a super honest person and have a 5 or 6 friends but nobody here is going to trust you on a trade

That's a little harsh. I need that demo record pretty badly and I have a white Senor, although it's not for trade. If I had a spare, I'd make that deal and I don't doubt I'd be able to work out a trade with him. I don't give a shit if he has one post, that means very little to me. I actually acquired my white Senor in a trade on this board from someone who virtually never ever posts, especially at that time. I don't think anybody hit her up for it because of that exact reason. Do we really need to discourage people from offering up trades? He's offering a hot item and needs one in return.

Don't be discouraged, I'd trade with you in a minute.

how much does one of these usually go for?

I've seen a copy of the blue-splatter Sink or Swim Demos go to about $150 on eBay. Unfortunately I've never seen a white copy of Senor & the Queen. The gold 7" of The '59 Sound routinely sells for around $30.

I discovered the Gaslight Anthem long before Sink or Swim came out and managed to get in on ordering all of the first presses of their stuff when they were announced except for the white Senor. Gotta complete this collection!