CHUCK RAGAN Between the Lines/Miner's Child 7" sig

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

CHUCK RAGAN "Between the Lines/Miner's Child" 7" signed w/ jacket

CHUCK RAGAN "Between the Lines/Miner's Child" 7" no jacket

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylho....key=chuck ragan

Back when Side One Dummy was doing a pre-order for one of Chuck Ragan's albums, they gave away a free 7". The 7" was hand-numbered out of 600 and was signed by the man himself. I got a call from my main man Eddie at Side One and he said he had 50 7"s left over from that pre-order. 25 of them are signed and hand-numbered, 25 are just the 7". I know these will fly out of the door so make sure you pick one up. Hell yeah.

hey virgil, who should we email with checkout problems, I've had this happen a couple of times. I get my order, go to the checkout and it asks for my email and password, I put it in and it says to enter a valid email. If I log in while I'm shopping via the link near the top of the page, it works fine, during checkout, no dice. I'm on a powermac G5, 10.4.11 on the newest firefox.

hey virgil, who should we email with checkout problems, I've had this happen a couple of times. I get my order, go to the checkout and it asks for my email and password, I put it in and it says to enter a valid email. If I log in while I'm shopping via the link near the top of the page, it works fine, during checkout, no dice. I'm on a powermac G5, 10.4.11 on the newest firefox.

Do you start typing it then let it autofill in the rest of the way? The problem I've encountered with that is when it autofills on the express checkout side, it doesn't autofill on the "new customer" side (whenever I type in one field, it duplicates it in the other). If you fully type out your email address in both fields, it will work. (At least it does for me.)

Do you start typing it then let it autofill in the rest of the way? The problem I've encountered with that is when it autofills on the express checkout side, it doesn't autofill on the "new customer" side (whenever I type in one field, it duplicates it in the other). If you fully type out your email address in both fields, it will work. (At least it does for me.)

Had the exact same problem in the past. Not using autofill has resolved it for me.