How long do you wait...

Guest scriptedrain

Think that's bad? I won an item on eBay on October 25 and it was said to have shipped on October 26. I actually just brought up a dispute on PayPal (because eBay directed me there) yesterday.

once a pair of auctions from the same seller got pretty bad. he said he got confirmation numbers for them, never got them from him. he said he sent them out, never arrived at my house. and this is a reputable guy in the scene (i'm not gonna say who). so i trusted that he sent them out. i emailed him CONSTANTLY. i waited about 3-4 months, anticipating those records. for the last month or so he just stopped replying to my emails. so i called him (his cell phone number was in his email signatures) maybe once or twice, with no answer. then the third time i caught him on the phone. i mean, he was ok with it, and he completely refunded me, but still... what a pain.

Guest falloutcollapse

I never want to be this guy. So dudes that are awaiting things from me, I will say it right now: I do not have any form of transportation in this 20 degree weather to go to the Post Office on a daily basis. Please give me until the end of this week to catch up with packages (skumbucket, I'm looking at you.)

I always wait 45 days, regardless of what sort of shipping is stated. Because honestly, I'd much rather wait and hope the record arrives, then to get my money back, recordless.

yea I agree. Just annoying. I'm horribly impatient. I'm waiting on a whole bunch of records, some it's been 4 weeks.

I won on Oct 31, the guy said he shipped it, I never received it, he promised me a refund. I tried to contact him for about 2 weeks after that and he never responded. I opened a dispute and left him negative feedback...upon which he left me bad feedback saying I was impatient!! It made me so mad. He doesn't message me back for 2 weeks, but can leave me negative feedback.

I doubt it's the holidays. I've gotten things from No Idea, Jade Tree and Deathwish all within two weeks of my order...and I placed all of them since the second week of November.

same here, I've gotten media mail stuff from VC in almost a week.

then again I just sent something to the midwest, it took 5 weeks. the guy I sent it to didn't think it was going to show. I sent him his money back, it showed the next week, now I'm fighting to get my money back. this situation sucks and is awkward as well due to it being someone on the board.

I doubt it's the holidays. I've gotten things from No Idea, Jade Tree and Deathwish all within two weeks of my order...and I placed all of them since the second week of November.

then again I just sent something to the midwest, it took 5 weeks. the guy I sent it to didn't think it was going to show. I sent him his money back, it showed the next week, now I'm fighting to get my money back. this situation sucks and is awkward as well due to it being someone on the board.

Who is it? Outing them would be the best way to get your money back. :)

I ordered something from no idea on Nov 6th and still havent recieved it

I had this problem recently as well. I just had them refund my money.

I ordered something from no idea on Nov 6th and still havent recieved it

It's possible they were holding your order for a little while to get you one of the items you ordered from them. Or have they already charged your card?

i always waiting for 45 days.

d' you know it's very risk and i ever hurt from this problem.

one of seller ever not response anything after 45 days gone and paypal can pay back me only 5 bucks from 7-80 bucks.

in the case of you,benchwarmer.

i think you should contact him again and when december 16th arrived without his reply.

i think you should report to paypal....

He knowingly has the record and money and won't send it back to you?? Unbelievable. What the hell is his rationale? Provide the name so nobody else gets screwed

He knowingly has the record and money and won't send it back to you?? Unbelievable. What the hell is his rationale? Provide the name so nobody else gets screwed

I like to think that people are good, so since he says he's having paypal issues, I'll wait and see if that's true or not.

I like to think that people are good, so since he says he's having paypal issues, I'll wait and see if that's true or not.

Good call. I thought you were just flat out being refused

Because i live in Norway, i never know when i get stuff. It can take like 2 days, or months.

I once bought a blood brothers 7" and i was sure it was lost in the mail, but i received it maybe 4 months after the auction ended :) It can be pretty nerve wrecking sometimes to not know anything about when the records will arrive, especially with expensive records..