New Gaslight Anthem presses

hallo,

3rd press of sink or swim LP is coming out on the 12th of september on crystal clear vinyl 500 copies

2nd press senor and queen 10 inch should arrive till the 12th as well and it will be on white vinyl limited to 500 copies...

hope that answers your question...

thank you!

cheers

gunnar

I'm pretty sure Virgil mentioned that he would be carrying these. If we find out otherwise, I'm down for another group buy.

Although I wasn't part of the first one, I'd be down for this. Sorry if it sounds lame, but how would this work? Just wondering since this would happen in a few days...

Also, not to geek out, but this is my 500th post. ha.

I'm pretty sure Virgil mentioned that he would be carrying these. If we find out otherwise, I'm down for another group buy.

Although I wasn't part of the first one, I'd be down for this. Sorry if it sounds lame, but how would this work? Just wondering since this would happen in a few days...

Also, not to geek out, but this is my 500th post. ha.

haha I just noticed I had my 500th post too.

Im definitely down to get in on a group buy for this. Never done that before either so Im also wondering how that would work....

well, I think generally, everyone paypals enough money to cover the record + shipping and a little extra. Obviously it costs a little bit more, but usually when it's overseas, it's not as much as it would be on a solo. Then that one person gets them in and ships them out to everyone. Whoever gets the records and ships them is crazy, I don't think I would ever do it personally, but yeah, I think that's how it works, has on different boards...

Anyway, back to what we were talking about earlier... how many people could we get together to do a group buy? I would consider it, if Virgil is not getting them. I have to warn you though, I'm still crippled and would probably have to wait a week or so after they came to send them out, since I would need a ride and some help. Is anybody else willing to take the reigns on this one?

Hey gunnar. I'd love to see the gaslight 10" on clear green. That would be cool, I don't know why. I hope you consider this in future pressings.

Also, gaslight collectors, stop complaining and pick this up. I mean, it's not like your collection won't be worth a million down the road