VC Secret Santa 2.0

i dont get the people that just come in here every day to state they dont have their package yet. i dont have mine yet either but i hit some unforseen delays in sending mine out so im sure that hit some other people too. plus the post office is a bitch this time of year. it will get there, relax.

impatience and anticipation

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus I think to a degree some people...and maybe I'm mainly speaking for myself here...feel that if we were able to send ours out in a timely manner and our people got the gifts, why couldn't the person that had us send theirs on time?

I know...it's unfair and unrealistic to have that mentality, but it can't be helped.

mine came in late last year and it was awesome. i'm just wondering what i got!

I can't recall when mine arrived last year but I knew it was Ben right away b/c the customs declaration label had his dad's name on it and I recognized the last name. It was an awesome gift as well.

As mentioned, here are some pics of the stuff I got the other day.

- Have Heart - Songs to Scream LP

- Beautiful Decay magazine

- sweet artwork

- Scary Stories!

[image]

I haven't figured out who you are yet, but thank you so much! I am really into street art so I love the magazine and the painted 7" and I've been eyeing that Have Heart record for a while. So in conclusion, you're awesome!

Plus I think to a degree some people...and maybe I'm mainly speaking for myself here...feel that if we were able to send ours out in a timely manner and our people got the gifts, why couldn't the person that had us send theirs on time?

I know...it's unfair and unrealistic to have that mentality, but it can't be helped.

This is how I feel about it. I know shit comes up, but the deadlines in this instance were so early that even if you sent it out crazy late due to unforeseen circumstances it should've arrived by Christmas day.

Personally, I don't mind waiting for mine, I'm sure I'll get it. I just hope it didn't show up yesterday or today and is sitting there getting rained on.

- sweet artwork

- Scary Stories!

[image]

I haven't figured out who you are yet, but thank you so much! I am really into street art so I love the magazine and the painted 7" and I've been eyeing that Have Heart record for a while. So in conclusion, you're awesome!

Scary Stories books rule so hard that's awesome that you got one I think I still have them all from when I was a kid.........that painted 7inch is sweet too!

We like to bitch and moan...isn't that what the internet is for?

Agreed we all bitch and moan about everything a ton but I really just hope I get mine. I have no problem waiting I wont even care if nothing comes I just hope that is not the case but tis the season for giving not receiving so who knows I am glad my guy got his and dug it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

- sweet artwork

- Scary Stories!

[image]

I was your Secret Santa. Glad you like everything! And also someone tell me who was my secert santa. I love the Alex Padree book you got me

Ok, well fuck. I officially give up.

I have no idea who my secret santa was, but whoever you are, know this:

I was having a fairly shitty day until I got home and found that record waiting for me. You rock, and I love the record.

Now who the hell are you?

It was meee. :o I'm glad it made your day better, and I'm glad it got there in time! I packaged the hell out of it because I could only imagine how they treat the packages around this time of the year. Anyways, Merry Christmas! :)

Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

I still have no idea who had me. Their clues were that they were from Southern California, took a "trip" to the East Coast at some point this year and love all the bands that play the Fest, but haven't yet been to the Fest himself yet. Anyone know who it might be?

it was me scott... i'm super stoked you like the records!

Got mine today and am fucking thrilled! New Kings Of Leon double LP (one of my favorite albums of 2008, which my wife has on CD and I have been wanting on vinyl); a bunch of rad stickers and patches, including some killer screeching weasel ones; some random toys and other stuff. Hell of a great gift.

I think I know who it is who sent it, but I'm going to think on it a little bit before making an official guess. The first person I thought of doesn't seem to be part of this thing, so that's out.

Back to the drawing board, can't take credit where it's not due!

I'm on Team Bayside High

I do change my frequently (usually sarcastic, but never comes across like that)

And I do live in Illinois....

On that note, still have no idea who mine is! But I'm loving the presents. Especially the Nick Hornby book!

DUDE THANKS! I totally dig it! AWESOME MAN!

it was me!