VC Secret Santa 2.0

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My person is missing... sort of! She didn't post about receiving hers nor did she send one out, yikes.

I made sure to take a couple pictures of the letter/drawing that I sent her because I didn't want anyone to think I copped out:

[image]

dude, she doesnt come on here.. she owed me a 59 sound lp on blue too and compeletely stopped answering my messages and my phone messages.. big flake!!!!

do you have her confirmation #

dude, she doesnt come on here.. she owed me a 59 sound lp on blue too and compeletely stopped answering my messages and my phone messages..

Yeah, apparently she disappeared from the internet but has recently been spotted in real life, haha. I just think it's kind of weak to still see so many people not follow through with this (and trades in general). At least I got my gift this year.

yea, everything's been updated, hopefully a good chunk of people will come forward so we figure out who sent what to whom.. that's what i really need to know.

and i need confirms of some sort... and the person you sent to so i can write it down and figure out who didn't send at all.

stopfollowingme.. than's for letting me know your old username to cross off the list..

I sent mine to Little Johnny Hormone (which he did receive)

I received one from midiocore (please remove him from the did not send list, because he rocked my face with awesome gifts)

The problem with this is that the organizers of the SS let additional people in who were not listed on the first page. Not that that's bad, because the guy I sent mine to isn't listed there, it just makes keeping track a real pain in the ass.

Also, Justin UComm should have half of the list of who sent and received, since he did half of the pairings.

DID NOT SEND GIFTS:***

momentumlost, lydiawesome, sonix, goraiders(michael), sherlock, kevinb, adamlikesmusic, cj, maxbemis, jayeffscene, captainmorgan, aarondanger,

amsterdamned v2.0, roadmonkey, mikeian, lechevre , decibel120, dave, quasipunk

kellyjanice, lostatsea, magalvsr13, devilstombone

received gifts but did not send:***

momentumlost, sonix, cj, captainmorgan, roadmonkey, qskapunk, lechevre , mediocre, dave, quasipunk, kellyjanice, lostatsea

want to clear this up I sent my gift the day before the deadline (before thanksgiving). I was qskapunks SS and sent him the framed hand drawn mini (my own personal art) and a christmas album. My gift was the first one received :)