that's the last time i ever go on ebay high

Guest falloutcollapse
I got drunk and dropped $100 on a Holdsteady 7"...I don't even love the Holdsteady that much. Luckily, Senior Danger wanted it so I traded him. But yeah...I avoid eBay and drinking as a rule.

I was wondering why you did that.

never bid on anything on ebay while i was drunk but i've been bored and bid on items.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=120192468801

my bids are the gregorguy bids on this item. although i do need it and would have loved it for that price i just bid out of boredom.

anyone ever place bids with no intention of actually winning because they're bored?

never bid on anything on ebay while i was drunk but i've been bored and bid on items.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=120192468801

my bids are the gregorguy bids on this item. although i do need it and would have loved it for that price i just bid out of boredom.

anyone ever place bids with no intention of actually winning because they're bored?

yea, i dbd out of boredom the other day. I bid on a saves the day lot and ended up bidding 70 some dollars... definitely out of my price range. I didn't think i would win but it kind of scared me that i bid that high on anything regardless