Juan, look what I got... (Minus The Bear content)

Also, huuuuuuuuuge thanks go out to Flood and Virgil for helping her along the way with this. I seriously just about shit my pants when I opened my present and saw these inside. I don't think my jaw closed for a good 10 minutes.

You are more than welcome buddy. Happy bday. And just so you, Juan, and another owner of the Interpretaciones test pressing that escapes me, I just had covers made for them. I might just send them out with your next orders.

Also, huuuuuuuuuge thanks go out to Flood and Virgil for helping her along the way with this. I seriously just about shit my pants when I opened my present and saw these inside. I don't think my jaw closed for a good 10 minutes.

You are more than welcome buddy. Happy bday. And just so you, Juan, and another owner of the Interpretaciones test pressing that escapes me, I just had covers made for them. I might just send them out with your next orders.

Holy shit, seriously? Virgil, you seriously are the dude of all dudes. I'm buying you a beer at the Fest.

I bet he really Juant's to get these. Get it?

Juan actually has two POI tests and one Interpretaciones test, which made his collection a bit more complete than mine. But with these, I surpass him, because I also have the test of the MTB/City On Film split.

We've turned this into a pissing contest... ;)

Hey Virgil, I need one of those covers, too. Also, if you could put an actual test press in that cover that'd be great. High five!