Vinyl Collective / Suburban Home now on Twitter

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

After thinking about doing this for quite some time, our good buddy Zach has helped us to set up a Twitter page. You can find it here http://twitter.com/suburbanhome. For sake of simplicity, we are going to post both the Suburban Home and the Vinyl Collective happenings here. Our headlines will post here and give you direct links to our posts. I plan to take full advantage of Twitter via the phone and plan to give readers the inside inside look of what we have going on.

If I see a rad band, you will know about it. If Andy gets drunk and passes out at the Fest this year, you will know about it. We plan to get as raw as Phil Donahue with this shit!

Please follow our shenanigans wherever you get Twitter. And excuse my lack of expertise on the site, we will get there.

Between our recently updated Youtube Channel (http://youtube.com/suburbanhome) and our new Twitter page, you can now welcome us into 2006!

So if I signed up with my phone would I get every message that comes across or just the stuff that ends up on the front page? Because if it was just site updates / restocks / etc. I'd definitely be down, but I don't want to get swamped with random messages.

you will get every post from suburban home and vinyl collective and a bunch of stupid, random messages