Who here has the biggest Against Me! collection?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah that gold/blue splotchy is sweet. however i think they should have titled it after seeing the finished product. not just the colors they were gonna throw in. it just causes confusion. wheres the blue????!?!?!??!?!???!!!

they didnt press that on purpose.

its simply an in between press from the trans. gold and trans blue pressings. the plates werent cleaned when they swtiched colors, thus creating that color. there is no blue because if you mix yellow+blue together it turns green.

yah that gold/blue splotchy is sweet. however i think they should have titled it after seeing the finished product. not just the colors they were gonna throw in. it just causes confusion. wheres the blue????!?!?!??!?!???!!!

there is no blue because if you mix yellow+blue together it turns green.

haha

[image]

Do you guys that have all this stuff have the early ST 12" EP? That's the only release I don't have (well, Vivida Vis, too) and I've never even seen it available, so I'm impressed if you do have it.

Edit: I'm missing one of the remixes, too, but I don't really care about those because I don't really like them much.

Do you guys that have all this stuff have the early ST 12" EP? That's the only release I don't have (well, Vivida Vis, too) and I've never even seen it available, so I'm impressed if you do have it.

It pops up on ebay from time to time, but be ready to drop at least a couple c-notes.

Also, a long time ago the band was selling some leftovers they had stored away for $200 because some had actually reached $500 on ebay. They donated all the money to charity. I don't know how many they sold or if the offer is still available, but if you're into it enough its worth looking into.

do i?.. what kind of question is that?

[image]

I got 3, and possibly another on the way..if I do get that one, i'll have all variations of it.

also, i dont have vivida vis, but i do have toms s/t demo tape he recorded when he was 17. only a handful were made according to the AM! site, and i also have a crime demo tape if you want o see that too!

It pops up on ebay from time to time, but be ready to drop at least a couple c-notes.

Also, a long time ago the band was selling some leftovers they had stored away for $200 because some had actually reached $500 on ebay. They donated all the money to charity. I don't know how many they sold or if the offer is still available, but if you're into it enough its worth looking into.

Hmm.. that's pretty tempting, but I haven't fallen completely into the addiction yet. I don't know if I could justify so much for vinyl just yet. Maybe someday.. ;D

Wow.. how'd you come across the tapes? A lot of dough on ebay, or lucky catches at opportune times years ago?

i got 1 of him through a friend of his. they went to high-school together and tom ended up giving him one. it took a bunch of emails, but i finally tracked him down. at first, i thought it was going to get the vivida vis tape, but once he sent me the pics i realized it was something much more!

do i?.. what kind of question is that?

[image]

I got 3, and possibly another on the way..if I do get that one, i'll have all variations of it.

also, i dont have vivida vis, but i do have toms s/t demo tape he recorded when he was 17. only a handful were made according to the AM! site, and i also have a crime demo tape if you want o see that too!

what are the 4 variations of this? i thought it was just the record release and the regular version?