NHL Discussion

3-0, 98/101 shots saved against the islanders this season, but a 3-8 record in the playoffs (with a terribly overmatched Predators team).

Looking forward to seeing how he plays. Looking forward even more to seeing if the Pens will play a respectable brand of hockey. A repeat of game 1 would be nice. 

Phaneuf did sort of miss that hit on Horty that may have allowed for the odd man winner. Is what you meant.

The Leafs did dominate possession for some lengthy stretches. Like I said before, I thought it was a good back and forth.

Basically. He didnt miss the hit if you go look at the replay, he got him. But the puck kept going and phaneuf forgot about the puck and krecji

I'm amazed Ottawa is going to advance. Seeing them almost lose out at the end of the season I didn't have much hope for them. I am unbelievably excited that I get to keep my playoff beard. They way they have played this series has been downright impressive.

The fucking crushed the Habs tonight. No Price, no spark it seemed. Bummed Pitt rolled over the Isles like that. They looked shitty.