NHL Discussion

Flyers have been so inconsistent all year that I really don't think they'll do much in the playoffs. They got in the playoffs on a huge high so hopefully that means something in the first round. They're really talking about Leighton being back and playing him? He's been out for how now long? Boucher has played great the last few games, I don't agree with pulling him with [deserving] current huge confidence and momentum.

As for the rest of the East, I don't see Pittsburgh winning it, gotta say Washington makes it to the finals, but the Blackhawks have always been my team out west, I would love to see them get there and win it. [would love more to see the Flyers to win it, but yeah]

I'm pleased with my pre-season prediction for the Kings and because the Kings aren't playing Chicago. First playoff game I'll get to attend in a long, long time. Last one was game 3 against Detroit in 2001.

Oh and Doughty for the Norris: 16G (9 on the Power Play), 43A, +/-20 (on a team that was right around +20)

(I think Keith wins it though but Doughty is a finalist)

Lol @ Philly fan thinking they'll beat Jersey.

Granted, the playoffs are very different, but the Flyers went 5-1 against the Devils this season, and Uncle Daddy has like a 3.40 GAA against them. If the Flyers can play consistent during the series, and Boucher doesn't completely fall apart, I don't see why they don't have a chance.

Hey drabs. 5-1 and the flyers are in sister bangers head, also 7 home games

dont be surprised

I will be surprised.

But I wish you luck, regardless. I miss cheering for my team this time of year, so I won't begrudge anyone that pleasure.

And you should know by whom I cheer for the deep rooted anti-Flyers blood that courses through these veins. Same could be said of LA, but I gave them props on a regular basis this season. So props to Philly for advancing and avoiding WAS.

But y'all have a lot of work to do this off season.

i just bought tickets to the 2010-11 season premiere in helsinki, finland. minnesota wild vs carolina hurricanes. not an ideal match up, but it should be a great experience. pretty excited to see my first nhl game and do some holidaying in europe whilst im there before i make my way over to north america

i just bought tickets to the 2010-11 season premiere in helsinki, finland. minnesota wild vs carolina hurricanes. not an ideal match up, but it should be a great experience. pretty excited to see my first nhl game and do some holidaying in europe whilst im there before i make my way over to north america

that is awesome man.